AGE GAP SERIES SMUT .

Throwing your body on the bed Taehyung looked at you from top to bottom,  you gulped feeling nervous and excitement rushing in your body , he removed his coat and threw it some where in the room , you felt your cheeks getting red by his gaze and you looked away, he chuckle hovering over you and pinned your both hand over your head ,his eyes stucked into you eyes...you let out a shivery breath when he grinned over you and you gasped for air . He smirked and grinned once again making you roll your eyes back in pleasure...

" dam it Ynaa I love you so much....."

Your lips covered up with smile and you wanted to reply but only heavy breath were able to come out from your mouth,  you felt his lips on your lips once again and he kissed you hardly,  you Humm feeling his soft lips and kissed his back , his grip around your wrist loosen and you immediately took it in his hair while the other hand was resting on his chest where you could feel his heart best,  his tongue came in contact with your tongue and he sucked it hardly making you whimper in between the kiss and he laugh, pulling him closer to yourself you wrapped your bare legs around his torso making your dress slided down to your hips ,he chuckle observing your each action and softly trace his finger on your thighs,  you clenched them tightly feeling weak there ,he rubbed your soft milkey thighs and your breath hitched , you both broke the kiss  and he trail the kisses down making you jerk your head back,  his lips were trailing over your cheeks making it wet , then it trail down on your chin ,then jaw ,....

" mmmm Taehyung "

You moaned his name making him feel goosebumps by your moans which was calling him by his name , ...he sucked your neck hand started traveling his hands down , you moan loudly when he cupped your breast over your dress and give it a squeeze,  you found yourself loosing your scenes  ,it was too much,  his soft tongue lick your neck and he kissed your earlobe...Taehyung moved towards your face and once again attached his lips on your, this time you desperately kissed him back like he will run away from anytime... his palm once again squeezed your left breast ....

" mmmm Taehyung it's toooo muchhhh"

You moan making him chuckle in between kisses ....

" it's just starting my darling "

He mumble between the kiss and his hands started removing your dress from your shoulder and slide it down,  his lips attached on your shoulder and you bite your lower lip in pleasure....holding him by his biceps you moan when kissed on bare shoulder and removed your dress from your chest leaving you in your red lingerie, he look at you making you red in shyness and he touched your breast which was covered with soft fabric...

" They are pretty soft and big "

You didn't said anything feeling too shy to say anything and finally he made you free from your dress just leaving you in your lingerie, you felt flustered and once again he kissed you but this time more passionately, you rubbed your palm over his chest and softly rubbed there before holding his button abd started to unbutton it ,his shirt was now opened from between and his one hand went down on your heat which was covered with cloth, he rubbed there making you whimper between the kiss and you clenched,  his palm pressed there while he attached his lips on your cleavage, you buried your face in pillow while crying in pleasure, he rubbed there and you cried pore and more,  removing his palm from there Taehyung unhooked your bra and he removed it from your breast, you tried to hide it bit he held your hand and looked at you with needy eyes,....

" let me see it..."

You took your lower lip between your teeth and didn't said anything Taehyung went there and attached his lips on your hard nipple while playing with another one, you rolled your eyes in pure pleasure and you moan more hardly... you gripped his hair into your fist and felt your breath stucking into your throat, the way his lips were around your nipple and he was brushing his tongue around it was too much for you to take , he attached his lips on another one and you became mess , your cheeks were red and palm were fisting his hair and bedsheet tightly...