1: 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇

𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

- 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 21𝐬𝐭, 6:20 𝐚𝐦 -

{𝐃𝐞'𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞}

I woke up to my alarm clock blasting music. I groaned as I turned over and hit it.
" Shut the fuck up, " I moaned. The song it was playing was made by ny boy Juice WRLD, and today wasn't no Juice WRLD morning.

First day of junior year.

Time to see these black ass bitches all over again, I'm not that mad though, because I'll get to see The Friend Group.

Not just any friend group, my friend group.

And how I love my friend group.

As goofy and loud and chaotic as they are, I still love them.

We're called "The Friend Group", because in Sophomore year, we were always around each other, all 8 of us.

People caught on and eventually just started calling us "The Friend Group".

" There goes The Friend Group! " Stuff like that.

Anyways, back to the first day.

" 'Ondre! Get yo ass up! " My irritating little brother De'andre yelled. I could hear him pounding on my bedroom door.

" Watch yo mouth boy! " I yelled back.

I sighed, soon enough I'll be out of this house and with my friends, and Jay.

Jay's part of The Friend Group, and he's lowkey my favorite friend of them all.

" 'Ondre get yo ass up! U finna be late! " De'andre yelled again.

" Quit cussin at me boy! Fuck is wrong with u? " I yelled back, this was a normal everyday thing, 'Andre has been cussin a lil more than usual though, I needa cut that shit out before Momma get on his ass.

I gruggily got off my bad and walked over to my bedroom door, opening it to see 'Andre.

And a scar on his face that wasn't there before.

" What happened to yo face bruh? " I questioned, grapping his cheek and looking at the scar. He snatched his face out of my hand, pouting at me.

" Quit touchin on me bruh! " He snapped at me.

" You gon tell me what happened to yo face? " I started to follow him as he stormed off.

" Mind yo business 'Ondre! Damn." He cussed as he kept speedwalking around with me following behind him.

" Tell me what happened to yo face boy! "

He turned around unexpectedly, causing me to almost bump into him.

He glared at me, thinking that shit intimidated me.

" 'Andre, what happened to yo face? "

He huffed, breaking eye contact with me and looking somewhere else.

" This boy was messin wit Marion." Marion was my little brother's lil friend.

" And? That don't explain how this scar got on yo face boy. "

" I beat his ass and his friends jumped me. One of them had a knife. "

" You lucky they ain't have a gun! I told you stop fucking with them dangerous ass niggas. You finna get yo ass killed ! "

" Well fuck was I supposed to do? Leave Marion and dip ?! "

" You gon stop cussing in my face boy ! "