Balance in our life

You won't know the value of happiness if you have never felt the sadness.
You won't know the value of love if you haven't been hated.
You won't know the value of someone's compliment if you haven't been insulted .
You won't know the value of success if haven't failed.
You won't know the value of peace if you haven't been to war.

Just like that everything is linked up to each other, everything is important in their own places . You don't have to panic if you are in the position of losing everything, the good days are waiting to enter your life.
Nothing lasts forever,everything will pass in a blink of an eye. Good or bad you will always have to experience the both sides of the world. You have to be brave and face the reality. This reality of the world is kind of bitter but it helps us to learn about life better. Moving on from the past is the way of balancing our life, everything will be fine if you stay strong in the situation.

Sweet things start to taste bitter if you consume it in a very lager amount .
Happiness feels boring if  you haven't been sad for a long time.
Sadness feels exhausting if you have enough of it.
Having many people around makes you feel annoyed and also loneliness feels depressing.
Curry tastes bad if you don't put salt in it ,also the taste gets ruined when you put it in a very large amount.

Everything should be balanced in our life.
You should have the taste of terrible things before having the good things to make you feel good. Luxurious life seems meaningless if you got it without hard work. So,don't feel bad if you have nothing in your life just try to change things and balance it.
Everything feels right when you balance it,nothing feels right if you have more than you need!

Balance in our life

Thank you for reading it till the end!!!Forgive me if I offended you from my writing and please let me know the parts you didn't liked so I can work on myself

Forgive me if I offended you from my writing and please let me know the parts you didn't liked so I can work on myself.
Once again !!!Thank you!!!