Chapter 19

Characters from the games and creepypastas in this book do not belong to me. This story will have blood, profanity at times, and as I continue writing it there may be more warnings.

comments = me happy = I'm motivated to write

—————
Monday night, (name) briefly told Typhlosion that tomorrow would be the day, and on Tuesday morning after Blake and (name) ate, (name) set the plan into motion.
"Today we're doing something fun," (name) said.
"We are?" Blake asked.
"Yeah. Meet me outside in 20 minutes."
"Ok?"
(Name) went to the kitchen and filled his/her bag with snacks. He/she then grabbed Typhlosion's pokéball and went outside.
Covered in some snow and leaned against the house was the wood pile. Normally this wood was used for firewood, but some pieces were flat and wide: perfect for a sled.
By time Blake got outside, (name) had the sled in position and was sitting on it looking at the house  waiting for Blake.
"Blake, we're going sledding. Hurry up!" He/she called out.
Blake walked over and stared at the makeshift sled.
"Seriously?" He asked.
"Yes, now get on and hold on."
"...ok."
As soon as Blake sat down and held the sides of the sled, (name) dug his/her hands into the snow and pulled the sled forward. It rapidly went down the mountain, gaining more and more speed.
"You're going to fall with the grip you have," (name) pointed out.
"I know!" Blake didn't know where else to hold on to the sled.
"Just wrap your arms around me, it's safer that way," (name) sighed.
Blake complied but couldn't help to feel weird with his arms wrapped around (name).
As they kept sledding, Blake noticed something.
"(Name), we have to turn back! Now!"
"Nuh uh, we'll be fine."
"No, you don't get it. Freakachu is over here, we're going to die!!!"
"Nuh uh."
"(Name)! Please!"
"Blake, chill. I planned for this."
When the Pikachu could be seen in the distance, (name) took Typhlosion's pokéball out and threw it full force at the Pikachu.
"TYPHLOSION, NOW!"
Typhlosion came out the ball and used earthquake, immobilizing Freakachu. He then smacked his pokéball back to (name), who caught it and let Typhlosion return into it.
"WHEN DID HE LEARN EARTHQUAKE?!" Blake exclaimed.
"It took all week to teach him that," (name) remarked. "But hey, now you can finally get off this cold mountain."
The two continued down the slope until they reached Victory Road. From there, they walked on a path until they were in...
"Viridian City," Blake gasped.
"What?"
"I haven't been here in forever. And it's so nice and not cold here!"
"I told you we'd be fine."
"...I'm glad you were right."
They walked around, looking at the city and acclimating to the change in elevation.
Blake was still in shock that he and (name) had made it down the mountain. It was impossible. And yet, they did it.
(Name) decided to take advantage of Blake being in shock by dragging him to the Pokémart.
"Uhh, (name)?"
"What's up?"
"How are we going to buy anything, we don't have any pokédollars."
"I'm going to answer your question with another question: do you only look at the save and quit button when you leave?"
"...Yeah, why?"
"You have enough money to buy every bike in the bike store."
"Aren't bikes 1,000,000 pokedollars...?"
"Yes."
"And aren't there like 10 bikes in the bike store?"
"Yes."
"So I have 10,000,000 pokedollars?"
"Yes."
Blake took a deep breath. "Well damn. Let's go on a shopping spree then."
Blake and (name) bought enough snacks from the store to render all the snacks in (name)'s backpack obsolete for the next day or two.
They then went to the other side of the store where there were clothes. (Name) had only been wearing the same few pairs of clothing he/she had in his/her backpack when he/she got in the game, and even though he/she would clean them, the wear and tear on the clothes was definitely building up.
"Blake, how does this look?" (Name) came out the fitting room in dark gray jeans and a black long sleeve shirt.
"They work well together."
"Ok, just checking."
"What do you mean by that?"
"There's no mirrors in the fitting room I'm in, so I can't tell that well."
"Oh, that makes sense."
~~~
(Name) ended up getting 3 outfits, all pretty much the same as the one he/she showed Blake but in different colors. He/she shoved them into his/her backpack and then waited for Blake outside the store.
When Blake did come out, he had a plastic bag with clothes and a backpack filled with something.
"What's in the backpack?"
"Well..." he took it off his back and opened it up.
Inside of the bag were a bunch of pokéballs.
"What are those for?" (Name) asked, not taking the hint that the pokéballs were for catching pokémon.
"Have you ever caught a pokémon before?"
"Only in the games, not in real life."
"Then this will be your first actual time catching a pokémon."
"Wait what?"
"(Name), are you ready to catch your first pokémon?"
—————
823 words