Keefe

That Percy dude creeped me out.

Sure, he saved us, but I can see how he's dangerous.

He stood up and narrowed his eyes. Suddenly, both of the Neverseen members doubled over in pain. It was like he was inflicting on them. They thrashed and yelled, and the force fields flickered away. Bangs boy just gaped. I would've laughed if it wasn't so creepy.

"You don't know the least I can do." Percy's voice was cold and empty. His eyes glowed murkily. I stepped back a teensy step.

"No!" One of the guys gasped. "We can make you even more powerful! Riches beyond your dreams! We can—"

"If it involves joining you and your pathetic group, that's a hard pass." Percy interrupted. "Seriously, what's with all the recruitment?" He flicked his hand, and both of the cloaked figures writhed in pain on the ground.

"Percy—stop!" Sophie yelled. She had recovered from the melder blast. "Let them go. They've learned their lesson." Percy glared at Sophie, and I almost thought that he would do that freaky controlling thing on her, but he stopped. Instead, he stomped over to where the Neverseen where collapsed.

"If you show your damned cloaks here ever again, I'll hear of it and I'll come to kill you. Painfully." He shook the collar of the leader and dropped him. They quickly dragged the guy I shot with the melder, and light leaped away. His eyes stopped glowing.

"Um, thanks?" Tam squeaked, which was very unTam-ish. He cleared his throat. "That was...interesting." Sophie shook her head. 

"Percy," Her voice shook. "The council was right. You're too dangerous." Percy raised an eyebrow. "So?"

"You can destroy the world!" She growled impatiently.

"I could've done that when I was twelve." He said flatly. "You're point is...?"

"If we let you go, other species could take advantage of you." She explained. He snorted.

"I've been in the 9 worlds, the human world, hung out with the Avengers, and now I'm in the Lost Cities. I've been doing this for 5 years and yet no one managed to catch me."

"People would want to kill you, Percy." 

"I'd like to see them try." Sophie looked like she was going to burst.

"We can help you, Percy. Make you feel safe." She offered.

Percy grimaced. "Safe? No where's safe. If no one knew who I was, then maybe the human would stop hunting me down like I'm a monster."

"Then it would do us better if you revealed what you really are." Sophie countered. "Come on—it can't be that bad." He sighed.

"I'm a-a demigod."  

I blinked. "Say what now?"

He rolled his eyes. "Demigod." He repeated.

"What the heck is a demigod?" Tam asked. Sophie thought for a moment.

"In the Greek legends, a demigod is a child, who has one parent that are one of the gods of Olympus, but isn't that just a myth?" Percy shook his head.

"My father is Poseidon, one of the Big Three." He said slowly, as if trying to choose his words carefully. "I'm one of the most powerful demigods, and I live at Camp Half-Blood. Partly." He added. He told us about his adventures, about his girlfriend Annabeth and the wars he'd fought him. I was impressed. This guy was a warrior.

"So, you can control water?" Linh asked. Percy stared at her. 

"Who are they?" He pointed at Tam and Linh.

"Oh, this is Tam and Linh. They're twins." Sophie pointed at each. Linh waved shyly and Tam just pulled his bangs over his eyes.

"He would work well with Nico." Percy noted.

"Who's Nico?" Fitz asked. Percy paused. "He's...a friend. Son of Hades." Tam pulled his shadow towards Percy.

"Woah, dude, stop." Percy yelped. "You're creeping me out." 

"Chill, Percy. He's just getting a reading of your shadowvapor." I told him.

"Says the guy who refused to be read 5 times." Muttered Tam.

"So, you can control water?" Linh repeated, changing the subject. Percy nodded. He made an orb of water dance across to me and slap me on the face.

"Wha-hey!" I spluttered. "What was that for?" He smirked. "You seem like the annoying one, that's all."

"You've got that right." Sophie elbowed me and laughed.

"Dude, you messed up the Hair. No one can get away with that!" I declared.

He raised an eyebrow. "I can." He slapped me in the face again with more water and did that vapor thing again, reappearing a few yards away from me.

"Yay! Water fight!" Linh cheered and sent a small wave of water into Tam's face. I smiled. Bangs Boy wasn't the only one getting wet today. I saw Percy doubling over with laughter. I smiled. This guy wasn't dangerous—he was just a regular teenager with a heavy burden to carry. Like us.

"Hey! Not fair—you guys can control water!" Tam protested. He was drenched from head to toe. His silver bangs were droopy and dripping wet. Linh giggled.

"Who said it was fair?" Percy grinned and sent an orb of water to Fitz. He managed to stop it with his telekinesis and sent it spiraling towards Percy.

"Stop!" Mr. Forkle shouted. "You kids, always being ridiculous." He muttered. Everyone paused. Then Percy splashed him with water. At first, I thought Forkle would fume, but then he smiled.

The Forklenater SMILED. I gaped at him. Everyone did for a moment. Then he used telekinesis to scoop up some water from a puddle and shot it back at Percy. 

"Oh, it is so on." He gathered a tidal wave, making it tower over us.

"Best day ever!" I announced as Percy and Linh dried us off.

"Agreed." Even Forkle had a small smile on his face. "However, there are many serious matters to discuss here."

"Ugh, you sound like Chiron." Percy grumbled. I had to agree that Forkle was a little grim.

"Forkle, look here." I stared into those piercing blue eyes. "Percy's not a murderer. He's not evil. It's obvious as gulon gas. Let him go."

"For once, I agree with Hunkyhair." Tam added.

"Me too." Sophie piped up.

"I do, too." Linh replied.

"I second that." Fitz grinned at Percy.

"Thanks, guys." Percy smiled gratefully at us.

"Well, we don't." A snotty voice came from behind me.

"Councillor Alina." Forkle glanced at her. It seemed like she expected him to bow, but he didn't. She snarled angrily and turned to Percy.

"Perseus Jackson, you are hereby under arrest."

[Sorry guys, cliffhanger again but you know how much I love cliffhangers ;)

I'm in a writing mood today so I'll post 2 chapters. thanks for 50 views! even though it's not much it means a lot guys thanks!!!]