Mission is Ago, Mission is a Success

Previously:

"Well, both Drole, Gloxinia, and myself will go. Besides, I want to meet him personally afterall I do want him in my ten comments, do we not." Zeldris said, looking over to Melascula.

"That should be fine." Drole said, looking at Zeldris.

"Good, I'll see you in the morning then." Zeldris said, going to sleep.

_______________________

~ The next morning in the cave ~

"Now we are moving out. Derieri, I am leaving you in charge for the time being." Zeldris said, looking at Derieri.

"Got it." Derieri said, looking toward Zeldris.

~ outside of the cave ~

"Gloxinia, can you make a spell in order to make all three of us human?" Zeldris said, looking at Gloxinia. How was it on his right side.

"Yeah, I can." Gloxinia said, doing a spell to transform all three of them as humans and concealing their powers.

"Know, let's move onwards." Zeldris said, moving toward the last known location of the Tavern.

~ 3 days later ~

"Captain, do I have to get the food from town?" King said, not wanting to go.

"Yes, King, because we need more food." Meliodas said, looking up to King, who was flying / lavatating on his chasteful.

"Fineeeeeee." King said, wanting to sleep but can't.

"This is our chance. Follow him." Zeldris said while whispering to both Drole and Gloxinia in a tree they were hiding from the seven deadly sins.

"Got it." Both Gloxinia and Drole said in a whispering voices.

~ In the town King went to. ~

"Oh, hello, I didn't mean to run into you like that cutie." Gloxinia said, looking down at King due to 'accendental' tripping on a rock behind King and falling on top of him, knocking both of them over.

"It's o-k um can you get off me please." King said, not liking the feeling of someone he doesn't know who is a top of him.

"Oh yeah, sure, hold on." Gloxinia said, getting up and then giving King a hand up.

"Thank you." King said, looking to Gloxinia with confusion.

"Oh yeah, my name Glox, what is your name, sweet pie?" Gloxinia said, looking at King with a hit of love.

(Through out fighting the seven deadly sins, Gloxinia fell in love with King, which is his main reason why he wanted to go after King.)

"M-my names, King." King said while having a blush on his face, which he is trying to hide it with his face into his pillow.

"King's your name, you sure about that? It sounds more like a nickname than an actual name, little one." Gloxinia said with questioning eyes.

"Don't call me that." King said in a whispering voice, hiding in his pillow, not liking when people call him little one due to his first boyfriend he had a long time ago and still hasn't gotten over him after killing him 3 times.

(He killed Helbram 3 times, right?)

"What did you say, little one? I couldn't hear you." Gloxinia said, putting his hand by his ear to hear him better.

"I said don't call me that, please." King said nervously.

"Why can't I call you that?" Gloxinia said, looking at King in the eyes.

"Just don't please, and you want to know my real name. Why?" King asks, looking at Gloxinia scard to find out the reasoning.

"Ok, fine, I won't call you that. The reason why I want to know your name is that 1. you look pretty, and I don't want someone else to have a cutie like you, and 2 you look like you are hurting. And that's why you should tell me your name so you can have a fresh start. To have a new life. How about it?" Gloxinia said without King noticing Gloxinia pricted King with one of his forms of his sacret weapon.

"My name is Ha-ar-rle-quin." King said, falling asleep in Gloxinias' arms.

"Good, we got him." Gloxinia said, looking at his price in his arms.

"That was quicker than expected. Let's go know." Zeldris said, turning ahead to the cart that both Drole and himself killed a couple of people for.

"Yes, let's go." Gloxinia said, slowly taking King pillow out of his arms and putting it in the wagon/cart and then but King head on the pillow and then changing his own sacret weapon to a blanket and set it over top of King.

Once King was in the back of the cart, both Zeldris and Drole could have sworn that they heard barely. Gloxinia said with both a smile and whispering,  "Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bit."

__________________

Author's note:
Sorry if this part seems to speed up really fast due to me wanting to get to the good part that my brain wants to write.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time.

Word count: 810 words

:)