001 : (requested) ryu sanada /

a/n: first oneshot! dedicated to Xxh3ll0kittyxX

warning: slight angst (?) not really💧
and disturbing physical touch

::::

"good morning!" you smile as you pant. you ran up to lover as soon as you saw him walking to school.
ryu looked down, "morning" he replied. "im glad were in the same class this year again" you say, looking up at the morning sky.

he carries your bag for you and ruffles your head "same here"
"ah! sanada-kun!" you blush as you brush your hair.

"hey"

"hm?" you tilt your head.

he looks into your eyes, "theres no need for the formality, were dating, say ryu instead"

"r- ryu.."

"hn. :)"

"then.. call me y/n!"

"y/n"

"mm!"

you both laugh, "well, lets go. its best if were not late on the first day of school" he grabs your hand, "-eh? wait a minute- ah!"

(at school all you guys did was get introduced to other people, you made good friends with a girl named kuronuma sawako 😉
::::

"bye l/n-san!!" kuronuma eagerly waved goodbyes to you.
you turned around as you were walking to the school gate,
and smiled happily with happy wave back too.

as you passed the school gate, you see your boyfriend ryu leaning against the stone wall laughing with his friends. (kazehaya, jo, etc)
he makes eye contact with you and stops leaning on the wall.
"ah, guys i have to go now" he smiles as he laces his hands with yours.

'ah.....' they thought.

all the other guys (minus kazehaya) grimaced with jealousy of seeing you and ryu together. "hmph!! ryu!!! you lucky man!!!!!" jo cried, wiping away his animated tears. the other guys laughed as jo was rambling on about how ryu got a beautiful girl instead of him. you blushed lightly.

"well--" ryu started, "--lets go" you both smiled.

you guys both stopped at a convenience store to buy some drinks on the way back home. "y/n" he poked. "hm?" you hummed as you slipped the coin into the vending machine.
"im gonna go use the restroom, are you okay with waiting?" he asked. "ofcourse-! no problem" you thumbs upped.

as he left, you reached down to go get the drinks for you two until you heard a big slam on the vending machine.
slowly, you looked up to see a hand slammed onto the machine.
"well well well..." you immediately turned your head around to see a group of delinquents. "what a cutie.." the assumed 'leader' mumbled while lifting up your chin with one finger.

"s- sto--!" in a flash, you were swiftly apprehended by a bunch of guys with their hands on you.

saying that you felt dread soak into your body right now would be an understatement.
terror enveloped you. you were about to open your mouth to scream but you were stopped a rough hand pressed firmly onto your mouth. "hmmm!!!" you tried reaching for your phone in your pocket even with your arms being held in place from moving but it was grabbed from you aswell. "hey now... what were planning to do with your phone haaah?" the guy who held your phone said. "mm!!!" you felt tears on the verge of spilling out.

they took you to the back of the convinience store and ran to a dark alleyway nearby to make sure no one caught them.

they replaced their hands with tight ropes in order to keep you still, you desperately tried to wriggle out of their grasp but you were pushed onto the ground with your back pressed against a dead end.