1 0

---

"hello, sooha!" jake called out when he entered the house. he took his shoes off, expecting to hear sooha's footsteps approaching him. but he was met with nothing but silence.

he walked into the living room, but the room was empty. jake began panicking, rushing upstairs, checking all the rooms.

he then went towards the swimming pool, catching a glimpse of her in the water.

she wasn't facing him, and she didn't even turn towards him when she heard him. the room was dimly lit, and the water seemed cold, but sooha was still standing there, only her head and shoulders visible.

jake took some steps forward. "i genuinely thought you vanished or something," he said.

sooha didn't reply.

"are you mad at me?" he asked, but as expected, he didn't get any answer. "i came home right away after finishing work today."

sooha just turned her head to the side. "why? was heeseung absent today?"

jake puffed. "ha ha. so funny."

she turned towards him, looking up to him from the swimming pool. "i'm not mad at you, jaeyun-ah."

jake nodded, being glad that he won't encounter the crazy side of sooha.

"don't you want to spend a little time with me?" she asked in a sweet and innocent tone.

"i actually have somewhere else to be. just passed by to make sure you're alright." he answered, thinking about the two lunchboxes he bought for heeseung and him.

sooha frowned. "just for a few minutes." she insisted.

jake shook his head. "i really have to go, sooha. i-" he stopped mid-sentence when he saw sooha getting out of the water.

she was completely naked, her body glistening with water under the dim lights.

sooha slowly approached him, her bare feet stepping on the cold tiles. "don't you find me attractive?"

jake stared her dead in the eyes, completely unfazed. "i have to go. and you need to put some clothes on. it's cold in here."

sooha ignored his words, getting closer and closer to him. "i can make you feel good, jake. better than heeseung ever could."

jake finally snapped and grabbed her arms, forcefully pushing her away. "that's enough, sooha."

without any other word, he turned around and walked away.

"it's been less than a week since we've moved here, and you're already forgetting everything i've done for you!" sooha screamed from behind.