^ Just to real, to be pretend ^

I'm so sorry for any spelling mistakes but if you spot any could you leave a comment so I can fix them please and thank you!

I did write this story a long time ago but I kinda like it so..yeah it's coming on here now.

THERE IS SEX IN THIS 🌹

So do be warned but yeah this has been sat in my notes for a while so :) enjoy.
Also if u see this book first u can go to my other Landoscar book bc they are my true love to my life.

Lando is bottom
10k+ words :)

__

Charles party, with some of his friends and a few of his friends friends. Apparently, ones of Charles friends were friends with Landos ex, cause he was there.

Lando was keeping his distance at all costs until the stupid being walked up to him. Lando tried ignoring him. "Hey lando," he said smiling. Lando tried ignoring him, "lando?"

"What?! What do you want Lucas?" Lando said annoyed, "jeez.. just wanted to say hi?" Lucas said. "Well, hi." Lando said taking a swig of his drink. Lucas hummed, "you here with anyone?" Lucas asked him.

"Are you?" Lando said back trying not to even look at the boy beside him. "I am, actually..my boyfriend, I'm here with him. He's somewhere around I guess." Lucas shrugged. "Doesn't seem like you care about him much if you don't even know where he is," lando muttered.

Lucas rolled his eyes, "anywho, again, are you here with anyone?"

___

Lando hated him, his accent, his voice, his face, him. Lucas had magically left the country without saying bye to him.

After that they hadn't really spoke to each other since.

After a while lando came to his senses and realised that he was just a fuck call for Lucas. A quick get off then fuck off, as lando would say it.

___

Lando stayed silent for a while, he should walk away, go to Charles or George or anyone else. But instead he said,

"Yeah, I'm here with someone. My boyfriend actually.."

Lando screamed at himself in his head, why, why, why, are you stupid. Lando felt like he might as well just drop down dead at this point. He cringed at his own words, he knew damn well he wasn't here with anyone, and he didn't want to be there with anyone either.

"Oh..? Where is he?" Lucas asked him. Landos eyes widened. "Oh, Uhm, well.." lando scanned the room for a second, hiding the red flush to his face. Of course he still had feelings for the prick. Even if he hated him, Lucas seemed to come back like a drug addiction.

Lucas noticed his frantic looking and how he panicked. "You're not here with anyone, are you?" Lucas laughed at him. Lando stopped looked around the room and looked Lucas dead in the eye.

"Him, he's my boyfriend."

Lando pointed his finger in a random direction and hopefully at a person. Lucas looked shocked actually, "oh..? Your boyfriend is your teammate?"

Lando froze and slowly turned his head to see who he was pointing at. He did indeed point at, Oscar fucking piastri. His teammate. His unbelievably distant friend. They barely talked.

Lando was ready to kill himself. "Yes, he is.." lando said annoyed with himself. "Can I meet him?" Lucas smiled.

"Oh! Uhm, well, you see, I'll ask him, first. Cause he's like, he's really shy, and I don't really want him to like, panic or anything, so. If he says yes I'll bring him over!" Lando said walked backwards into the crowed. Lucas did a thumbs up to him and stayed at the bar counter.