Rotten Work.

ROTTEN WORK ╱ 2024

ROTTEN WORK ╱ 2024

Hate is a bottomless cup; I will pour and pour.

POLLUX; You believe you don't deserve to be saved?

SYA; Precisely.

Pick a monster, what makes it a monster?

Is it blood-stained talons waiting to tear innocent and unassuming people apart? Is it razor-sharp teeth used to rip things apart animalisticly? Sya Serale doesn't know many monsters, outside of her family's usual clientele the young smuggler had an unhealthy habit of isolating herself.

Sya Serale doesn't know what defines a monster.

The blood-stained talons may be accompanied by sad pleading eyes, begging for someone or something to forgive them and see past what everyone else sees. The teeth haunted by its victims may be hidden behind quivering lips and shaking fists.

Not all monsters enjoy being monstrous.

Sya remembered every fight with her parents, every time she had screamed at them with a child-like rage: accusing them of being monsters. But standing with blood-stained hands and an unignited blood-red lightsaber hidden behind her back, sya Serale believes she is the monster, unable to look at her reflection and unable to identify any other monsters.

Pollux thorall had a long history of hunting monsters

From the imaginary monsters, his little sister insisted were under her bed to the lives he had taken working as a bounty hunter as a teenager he had a familiar relationship with death.

Taken from Tatooine by a dark lord of the Sith Pollux had the opportunity to be trained as an acolyte, it was a long and hard seven years before he decided to leave: returning home to his sweet sister- leaving a dead Sith master in the wind