Railways in the UK

In England, Scotland and Wales there are over 10,000 miles of track and over 2500 stations made up of mainlines and branch lines, The longest mainline in the UK is the WCML (West Coast Main Line)  Followed by the ECML (East Coast Main Line) and others such as the MML (Midland Main Line) and GWML (Great Western Main Line) and then you have the shortest branches such as the Stourbridge Town Branch.

if you have got a phone or camera and free time why not go out watching the trains for a day the best stations in my opinion our (WCML: Stafford, Crewe, London Euston, Birmingham New Street, Smethwick Rolfe Street, Tamworth, Litchfield Trent Vally, Nuneaton, Acton Bridge, Liverpool Lime Street, Watford Junction, Rugby and Bushey. (MML: Derby, Nottingham, London St Pancreas. (I have not been many places on the MMl) (Ecml: York, Doncaster, Retford, Leeds, Newark North gate, Newcastle, Peterborough, Darlington, Morpeth, Edinburgh.  (GWML: Bristol Temple Meads, Bath Spa, Bristol Parkway, Swindon, Slough, Didcot Parkway, Reading.

You don't need to go to mainline stations just go to you're local you can take camera or just a notepad or nothing. you can use the notepad to write down the locomotive or coaches numbers also were the service is going and what company is running it.

we will be coming back to this later

---------------

what do you think of the cover?