Ep.1

Y/n: What are you doing? D-don't come any closer! (Retreating)

Y/n said while retreating herself.

Jungkook: Oh. So, you got guts to shout at me, huh?

Y/n was pinned by Jungkook on the bed. I'll explain what actually happened earlier. Y/n is actually working in Jungkook's company. She has an older sister. Usually her sister used to work here as Jungkook's P.A but one day something happened, due to the reason, her sister lost her job.

The reason was, he thought that her sister was betraying him by telling their plans to other company (which was actually right)

They offered her 50 million worth to tell them their plans.

----------FLASHBACK----------

Seoyeon(fl's sister): *Kneels down* I'm so sorry, Mr.Jeon. But my intentions were naive. I didn't wanted to-

Jungkook: JUST SHUT THE FVCK UP!!

Seoyeon: *Flinch*

He bends down to reach her level. Then he grabs her chin hardly which was replied with a groan.

Jungkook: Do you think I'm going to believe that?

Seoyeon: *Struggles* I'm really-

Jungkook: *Slaps* WRECK! You will get to know of what it means to betray me. I hate people who betray me and lie to me.

After that Jungkook calls one of his employee to bring an iron rod. Seoyeon thought he was just saying it, but few minutes later. He comes back with a hot iron rod.

Seoyeon widened her eyes. She couldn't believe it was really an iron rod.

Jungkook: You really thought that I would leave you very easily after what you did to me? *Scoffs*

Seoyeon: *Shakes her head* N-no please. Please forgive me, master. Please.

Seoyeon was begging for mercy. Suddenly he came closer to her ear and whispered

Jungkook: Do you want me to forgive you?

Seoyeon: W-what?

Jungkook: I won't repeat.

Seoyeon was shocked of this sudden turn.

Seoyeon: I-I-

Jungkook: BE CLEAR!! *trows the rod hard on the floor*

Seoyeon: *Flinch hard* Y-Yes!

Jungkook: Oh. I heard that you have a sister.

After hearing that Seoyeon immediately looks at him with her eyes widened.

Jungkook: Am I right?

Seoyeon: ..... *looks down*

Jungkook: You have two options girl. 1st option, get killed by me or *leans closer*.

Seoyeon: ......

Jungkook: Sell me your SISTER, as my sex slave.

Seoyeon was not believing what she was hearing. Sell Y/N to this monster, just because of her mistake. She looks at Jungkook, hoping for some mercy but all she could see was the Cold and Emotionless eyes. She knew that she has done wrong but selling her own sister to a horrible man, because of her mistake, wake not right.

Seoyeon: B-but-

Jungkook: You know that even if you don't choose the 2nd option and choose the 1st one. Even if I kill you, no one will come to search your dead body, babygirl~

Seoyeon: *Gulps*

She was literally crying non-stop.

Jubgkook: Even your dead father won't find you!

Seoyeon: (He knows that Y/N is very important to me! That's why he's saying this!) *breathes heavily*

Jungkook: Bout' to die already, aww. Stop fvcking crying and tell me!

Seoyeon: ......

Jungkook: Are you willing to sacrifice your own sister for the sake of your life? And your mother's?

Seoyeon: W-what?!

Jungkook: I know your mother is still alive and she's in the hospital. Your mother has Lung cancer. Which has no cure at all. Except for highly qualified doctors to treat them. And the treatment worths 70 Millions dollars.

Seoyeon: H-How did you know?

Jungkook: Do you think I don't know nothing about you?

Seoyeon: ...What-

Before she could say anything, Jungkook snaps and shushes her.

Jungkook: I don't simply keep or pick assistant. Even if I don't pick any, How can I keep them without knowing their background and lifestyle?

---------I'm so sorry for the short chapter. Actually this is my first novel and I don't want to spoil it but I cannot think of any continuous parts so please forgive your Author nim.----------