(1) The Pick Up Line

It was the night of Kiara Barnes 21st birthday she was the last one of her crew of friends birthdays. Shelby Samson was her best friend and their dad's owned the bar they were in and was the bosses of the biker gang. 

"Ok Shelby it's your turn to use the line." Valerie said 

"Who should we pick?" Lana said as the girls scanned the bar.

"Tall dark and tatted at the bar with his back to us." Kiara said 

"Okay." Shelby said as she removed her leather jacket and did a shot. 

The girls had been daring  each other to use a pick up line all night. Shelby walked over to her stranger. 

"Hey sexy, how about you take me for a ride on your motorcycle?" 

Bucky turned around to see Shelby, then he heard giggles come from the table of girls. 

"Shelby how much have you had tonight?" He said as he went to pay her tab. 

"What are you doing?" She said 

"You wanted to go for a ride right?" He said 

"Bucky I didn't know it was you when Kiara pointed you out." She said as he took her to the table. 

"Dad is coming to get the rest of you Kiara. She is done for the night and don't think for two seconds I don't know what you all have been doing all night." He said as took Shelby with him. 

He put her on his bike and they headed to his house. He put her in his guest room.

"You sleep it off Shelby. I will let your dad and mom know where you are." He said as Willow his girlfriend brought her some clothes. 

"You are rude." She said as she slipped off her shirt and he saw her tattoos. 

"Those are amazing tats" Willow said as they walked out of the room.