Chapter 20

"I'm tangled with his soul as with his body." Raelynn

"I think this suits you more," Raelynn said to Catherine who was trying a cardigan nearly over twenty."Uff... No, Rae. It's so pure."Catherine told her as she started to look for the next. "Are you dumb? It's a Cardigan, not a wedding dress." Rae suggested her. With an annoyed sigh, "OK. Let's get a matching Cardigan with Taylor Swift named in it?" Catherine replied her. Raelynn's face bloomed with a smile as she nodded.

Catherine 's:

Rae's:

Both love Taylor Swift and I'm

Both love Taylor Swift and I'm. They watched Taylor Swift's Eras movie before their shopping and that's the reason Raelynn rushed Catherine in the morning. In minutes, both found the matching Cardigan and went to the cafe nearby as Raelynn's tummy composed music.

Raelynn hummed as she was mesmerised by the taste of hot chocolate with some croissants. Catherine got herself chocolate coffee with some doughnuts. "How come you Sugar Mommy?" Catherine asked her, who paid for everything they got. Rae passed her drink and squinted her eyebrows with confusion, "What are saying?". Catherine places her cup, "How did you become super rich? I can't understand. Would you have any tips? Please give me some, I'm begging you."

Her words make Raelynn blast into laughing, "C-Catherine". With enough laughing, "Catherine, first of all, I am not doing anything. One day Kalvin asked me if it be would better for his workers to continue in my cafe as there was a renovation. He said that fairer if they worked as the cafe was closed and parents couldn't make it either I'm."

"But that does not satisfy my questions," Catherine spoke out crossing her arms. "And he said that all the money he earns will be transferred to my account. I told him no need but he refused. But what confused me more was he also gave me his card, which I had not even touched." Raelynn explained to her. Catherine's jaw drops, "Bitch, you living such a rich life you know? Jesus. Why don't we switch our lives?" Catherine told out.