Be the Hero you can be

That night Y/n was tossing and turning in his sleep, he was sweating and breathing heavily in his sleep. Y/n wakes up but not in his room he wakes up in a dark void room. He looks, left and right and he sees no one there.

Y/n:"Hello" Y/n said his voice was echoed in the dark.

???:"Hello there Newby."

A voice can be heard making, Y/n look but didn't see nobody.

Y/n:"Whos there anyone there?"

Soon a bright light was shining in Y/n face Y/n looks and sees nothing but yellow eyes staring at him.

Y/n:"Who the hell are you people? Like for real your starting to freak me out, wait am I dead of Lord I'm dead am I dammit shit didn't get that red heads number, I should have talked to Phin

Y/n:"Who the hell are you people? Like for real your starting to freak me out, wait am I dead of Lord I'm dead am I dammit shit didn't get that red heads number, I should have talked to Phin."

???:"This one is funny."

???:"Your not dead."

Voices shouted out a light shined again and a man appeared in front of Y/n the man had long white shiny hair.

Yoichi:"Hello my name is Yoichi Shigaraki and I'm the first One For All user." he said he reached his hand out to Y/n.

Y/n:"Oh hey my name is Y/n L/n where am I?

Yoichi:"Your inside the Vestiges world every user to this power, can only be here and it seems your the nineteenth user to this power."

Y/n:"Wait a min you telling me more then one person had this power?"

Yoichi:"Yes all with there unique powers to travel on to the next user."

Y/n:"But I don't have powers?"

Yoichi:"Its ok if you don't have powers I guess that makes you special outta the rest of them."

Y/n:"So when can I meet rest of them?"

Yoichi:"Soon Y/n till them you can only talk to me and Toshinori Yagi."

Y/n:"Who the hell is that?"

Yoichi:"Oh sorry you know him as All Might."

Y/n:"Pff Toshinori sounds like Yoshi." said Y/n jockily