chapter twenty-one

(Violet's POV)

About two months had passed since Oliver proposed, and the night of the celebration happened.
My father told us that there was a place for us to go where we could spend some alone time and as the door closed that night, something between us clicked.
We were free to do whatever we wanted, and we wanted each other. And things did end up getting a little heated between us both. After hearing that Oliver asked me the question and that we did the deed considering we were to be married, my father let us have the house that him and siblings stayed in, so we could feel at home with each other. It had a kitchen, a nice master bedroom, two extra guest rooms, a bathroom and a nice little living room in front of the kitchen area.
I've always wondered what it would be like to have a family of my own, however, I never got to ask what Oliver thought about it. So, I'm scared if I'm the only one that wants it.
Here's how it went...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oli took off his jacket and threw to the side of him. He pushed me back onto soft mattress of our bed, my top halfway unbuttoned. I could personally say this man was well built. He had his necklace from the maze resting on his chest and some other random bracelets decorating his wrists and his shirt was slightly hanging and I could see under the fabric, the humidity in the room had gotten to his abs, making them slightly glisten.

His eyes wondered my body, and at that moment I just let go. I wanted his touch, his hands on me, marking me. Oliver's legs were on either side of mine while his hands grabbed my face lifting it up towards him as he connected our lips but with hunger and tension of just wanting to rip my clothes off. His hands let go of my face finding their way back to my top unbuttoning the last one at the top and helping me take my jacket off throwing it to the side with his. He took a moment to memorize my body his cheeks turning red, and his breathing became heavier. I managed to slip of my shoes and socks with my feet and I moved them against the ground.

"Shucking hell, you make me feels things I have never felt." He panted the words out beginning to leave marks on my neck and slowly moving to my chest his hands and playing with my shirt. He grabbed at the bottom and gave me a look asking for consent and I gave him one. When he took it off, he started kissing down my body, making me moan softly. He managed to slip of my pants, throwing them over to my shirt. Leaving me in my black lace set that I found back in the scorch. And it was in a sealed plastic bag so I'm guessing it was untouched and fresh.

"In a good or bad way?" I whispered out of breath already from this man. The way he made me feel was almost euphoric to me.

"Both..." He looked up at me his mouth still connected to my torso licking it and playing around with me. Him saying that made me scared, but it turned me on more. I tried to say something to him, but he silenced me when he began to kiss me up my inner thigh moving up slowly to finally his breath fanning against my covered area. It was until now how much I realized I've been so touch deprived from these couple of weeks since we escaped.

I was snapped out my thoughts when I felt his tongue lick up and down my slit teasing me slightly. I moaned arching my back slightly. 'Damn Violet you aren't that desperate, are you?' I thought to myself. His lips connected to my clit making more profanities and moans escape my mouth.

His tongue entered me acting like a child licking the leftover food on a plate. His lips still connected to my clit. If there was a person to describe pleasure, I would for sure say it was him. As I felt a knot form in my stomach and my back arching more just as I was ready for my realize, he moved away. I groan in devastation, the tiniest bit mad at him for edging me like that.