𝐯. weird convos

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴   𝚆𝙴𝙸𝚁𝙳 CONVOS   𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
  𝚆𝙴𝙸𝚁𝙳 CONVOS   𖥔 ݁ ˖

THE NEWS HAD already spread after class that Aaliyah and Andrew had actually become friends. Not that it was a huge deal, but Andrew did indeed brag about it to his friends, including Dylan during lunch and in between periods.

Maybe Dylan's friends aren't all that bad.

She still judged them based off meeting them years ago, which was wrong. If she didn't want people to do it to her, she shouldn't be doing it either. They seem grown up enough to distance themselves from the wrongs, or just go deeper into it, but from now on Aaliyah would just let Dylan choose his friends as they are his, after all.

"I actually hate you guys," Aaliyah covered her face by the remarks shared during last class in lunch.

"Untrue!" Madelyn pointed a finger at her, almost getting whiplash by how fast she turned to her.

"You wish you could hate me," Valeria knitted her brows as she then took a french fry from Madelyn.

Dylan seemed to be distracted on his phone, "Oh, and, I'm going to the movies tonight," He randomly said, stopping the chatter from his friends as they stared at him with utter confusion from how random that statement was, "With Dylan."

"With Dylan?" They seemed to say in unison, Aaliyah being the most excited but confused, "Wait...wait!" Her eyes went wide.

"No!" Dylan put his phone down, shutting down any allegations that were not even said.

"We didn't even fucking say anything," Valeria gave him a look, her brows still furrowed together by his bluntness and automatic assumption.

"You were about to," Dylan crossed his arms.

"And how would you know?" Valeria shot back, her face now no longer showing any signs of what she was feeling as her face saying what she wouldn't unless it was with Dylan.

Aaliyah on the other hand let her face reveal all the expressions and emotions she was feeling, along with Madelyn. Madelyn was the mix of the two, which made them the perfect trio.

"You're no mind-reader, but that would be useful with that big ass forehead," Valeria groaned. Aaliyah slapped a hand over her mouth, biting her lip as Madelyn was on the floor laughing with not a care in the world of who was nosy enough to stare at her.