𝐯𝐢. i care

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴     𝙸 CARE     𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
   𝙸 CARE 𖥔 ݁ ˖

HER SCREAM WAS muffled by the pillow as she let her frustration out. How could she agree to go with them? That was such a stupid move! She's been scolding herself while in the car, being silent as her mother asked her how her day was. She kept it as vague and simple as possible.

"I can back out, right?" Aaliyah got up as she asked herself and checked the time. "What if he already got tickets?" She then thought of, huffing as she got her phone out, and just in time, she got a notification.

❪ 𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 ❫
𝗼𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗮 ‼️💪 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 !
    ━━ & no ure not canceling.

                                                            ╯

She sighed then got up, preparing herself for the night out. She pushed the doubts away, deciding to not dread on it for too long. It was one night, then she would be dealing with what shall not be named.

"What do I even wear?" She knew she'd take too long when it was time to get ready, so she thought it wouldn't hurt to set up a little earlier, "Juli!" She yelled loud enough for the entire house to hear it. After a bit of silence, she yelled her name a little louder, now hearing aggressive footsteps.

"What?" Julianna walked in, "I was baking something." She crossed her arms and sat on her younger sister's bed as she saw her stress.

"One, save me a bit of whatever it is your baking," She said so quickly Julianna almost missed it, "And two, I have no idea what to wear."

"Okay, and why are you stressing?" Julianna got up and stood beside her, observing what she had.

Aaliyah went silent, "I don't know, really. Maybe 'cause it's been a while since I've been out? I don't actually know," She half lied straight through her teeth right to her sister.