xx

7th Jan'24                   10:46 am

Ahemdabad, Gujrat

Life comes with many twists and turns, but Madhvi Mathur was born with twisted fate. Adjusting herself with speech aprexia from birth and social anxiety from puberty was notably hard. That life chose her, and she is living it. Atleast she was not unluckiest of all.

She got beautiful parents with a beautiful heart. So what her mother taunted her periodically and her father didn't like her, atleast they gave her a roof and basic necessities. It is her fault that she was born when her family buisness got plunged into never-ending debts. It is her fault she was born mute. It is her fault that she couldn't become self independent and confident.

It didn't help the heir of IT development company was working in some US based company as an assistant. Her  brother, the perfect son and apple of eye was sent to study in foreign. He was expected to come back, take over the submerged ship, fix it and make it ready to sail. Yash Mathur rebelled and denied to come back for another two years. Thus, she took his share of anger from her parents as well.

Working as an cashier in local mall, didn't flare her parents well made reputation in the society. But she wasn't able to do anything else to feel capacitated enough. She was running from one place to another to get her book published without any luck. She got a job to teach sign language at another city, but her father declined without any mercy. 

Her job from nine to four atleast gave something to look forward to

Her job from nine to four atleast gave something to look forward to. But not today. After angering her boss and passing her shift to another employee, she left for home not ready to face another uncomfortable drama, starring herself with her parents.