Chapter 6 - Leaving Fairy Tail

Lucy's POV:

After I had a music battle with Natsu, Sting kissed me.

I kissed back.

I think I might like him.... Well, i don't know yet.

After our kiss, he grabbed my hand and walked of to the hill with a cherry tree and sat down.

"You know this is the Cherry of Love?"

"Really i didn't know that!"

"Well, rumor has it that if you sit down under the tree, watch the sunset together you will end up confessing to each other , kissing then you will be together for the rest of your life!" I said cheerfully and held is hand.

He smiled back at me and we ended up kissing when the sun was just setting, the cherry leafs falling down and moment was perfect.

*After like seemed FOREVER*

Sting and I were holding hands walking home smiling.

"Well I will see you tomorrow my princess!"

"You to my handsome prince!"

I had a shower and went to bed thinking about quitting the guild.

*The Next Day*

I woke up early and got ready for the day.

Today is the day, the day when I quit the guild!

I wear a short sleeveless top, black jeans, black shiny boots, short black jacket and I wear my hair in a high ponytail (like Tris in Divergent).

I changed my eye colour to pure red like a demon, my hair colour black with red streaks and change my scent to a poison scent so that dragon slayers can't smell me except for Sting

I went downstairs to go outside when I found my boyfriend outside waiting for me.

"Um is that you Lucy?"

"Yes it's me, I just wanted to change my look because I'm quitting the guild and I don't want anyone else finding out."

"Okay let me come with you my princess, I will escort my beautiful girlfriend over and crush Fairy Tail!"

I blushed, "Thank you!" And kissed him on the lips.

"Let's go!"

He nodded and we started walking  to the guild.