71-75

☆ 71. Chapter 71
font record
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 71 Chapter

71

The two people in the dormitory were on each side. They looked unfamiliar, and one of them looked at them warily.

"Lotus Garden!" Portia was obviously very surprised when she saw her. She almost jumped to her side and took the luggage in her hand.

Heyuan's hands were empty, and she couldn't be happier. Since the last tail incident, the two have become friends. However, they are afraid that the bracelet can obtain the content of the conversation and Portia's special status, so the two rarely communicate.

Introducing two friends to each other, it was different from the bustle here. On the bed on the other side of the room, the girl's eyes were filled with unclear emotions, her slender figure looked a bit sick, and she still remained on guard.

After the three of them greeted each other, Heyuan looked at the girl over there, and then looked at Portia. She scratched her head, obviously helpless about the girls.

He Yuan walked over first and stretched out his hand to her, "Hello, I am He Yuan. Thank you for sharing so much moss with me at the beginning of school."

A trace of surprise flashed through the girl's gloomy eyes, but soon, She returned to her alert look, "Sekina." She stretched out her hand and lightly touched Heyuan's hand, then quickly retracted it.

Seeing this, Heyuan just smiled, but the other two took the initiative to introduce themselves, and they only got a brief name.

Somewhere in the academy.

"Sir, that's the end of the video." Looking at the gloomy expression of the man on the side, the researcher was cautious, for fear of getting into trouble.

They had made foolproof preparations before, just to test the girl's strength. Now judging from the traces left in that room, the girl's power was indeed quite good, but the action process was not clear at all.

This situation is very common. In all the influence data they have collected, as long as there are girls appearing, some monitoring machines will be damaged in a short time.

On the screen, the girl was sitting on the bed, looking at the ground expressionlessly. She was not panicked or at a loss. She didn't even look around, but even so, the monitor was still silently cleared by the other party.

The man stopped looking and asked, "What are the Y6B12-3 test results?" There was no clue on the screen, so he could only look at the experiment report.

Upon hearing this, the researcher's expression suddenly fell. He did not dare to say that there was no result, so he had to bite the bullet and said: "Judging from the traces on the scene, the experimental subject self-destructed..."

There was no degeneration of the body or any burning. There were no traces, not even a neat knife mark. It looked like it had been blasted by high pressure in the body.

"Are there any similarities with the domestic explosion traces of 2-83?" He called up the data, and his face became even more ugly. "Why hasn't the domestic explosion report been released yet?" The

researcher was about to cry, "After the connection was disconnected in the secret realm of 2-83 that day, There is no trace at all, and it has not been detected yet."

It was just an explosion, which not only caused all the students to leave the country early, but also caused the transmission secret realm to lose contact with the receiver. This power was really too terrifying.