part 28

Swara's room

Someone walks inside arjun's room with slow steps... Swara was fast asleep...

Person look towards couch and grabbed cushion and walks towards... Face was covered with hoodie....

Swara turns other side... Making the person stop being alert.... The person walks to her side....

Hold pillow tightly in fist and placed it over swara's face starting to suffocating her.. Swara grabbed person's arm... Gasping for breath... She started to throw her legs....

Swara scratched the person's arm to get free from him.... Her hand hits the vase breaking it... Person looked at vase then her... Person pressed pillow more hard over her face..

Scene shifts

Arjun's room

Arjun sit with jerk listening the sound... He breaths heavily feeling restless... He gaze at front...

Arjun (whispers) : swara.... (he gets down from bed immediately and rush to the room infront (swara's room))

He barge inside the room and look at the person...

Arjun : hey.... Kon ho tum.... (he rushed to person's side.... Person threw the pillow away looking at him in panic)

Arjun was about to grab the person... But the person slashed his palm with knife... He shrieked jerking his hand... The person pushed him away and runs outside locking the door from outside...

Arjun was about to move that way when he heard swara coughing badly... She gripped bed breathing heavily and coughs.

Arjun : swara.. (he rushed to her side... He pours water for her) yeh... Yeh loh paani piyo acha lgega...(he makes her drink water) calm down... Hmm.. Araam se... Araam se swara... (he keep glass back on side table)

Swara looked at him with moist eyes.... She sit on her knees and wrapped her arms around his neck fearly.... And start crying badly...

Swara : koi... Koi mujhe kyun maarna chahta h arjun... Har... Har din... Kuch na kuch.... I m scared.... Mujhe baht darr lg rha h.... (she cries) baht darr lg rha h.. I m scared for my baby....

Arjun : darne ki zarurat nhi h swara... (breaks the hug) bilkul nhi h... Jo hua... Woh dobara nhi hoga..... Jisne yeh kiya... Usee mai chorunga nhi.... Koi mere ghar mein... Meri swa (she looked at him as he stopped) tumhe chot nhi pahunchayega.....maine waada kiya h tumse swara... Mai kuch nhi hone dunga tumhe... Kuch bhi nhi.....jab tk mai zinda hun... Koi bhi tumhe mujhse dur nhi kr sakta... (a drop of tear rolled down his cheek) mere gunaah ki wajah se tum ek baar dur hui... Aur meri zindagi bikhr gyi... Pr ab nhi... Ab mai aisa nhi hone dunga.... (she was about to hug him.. But stopped looking at his bleeding hand)

Swara : khoon... Khoon nikl rha h tumhare haath se.... (she was about to hold his hand)

Arjun : beh jaane do.... I embrace my wounds... My pain swara... Kyunki... Kyunki jo maine kiya...tumhare aansu us raat... Mujhe baht takleef dete hn.. Pr jaanti ho... Somehow... Mere accident mein hue pain... Yeh.. Yeh pain.. Koi us pain ko chu tk nhi paate..

Swara : koi pain us raat ke pain ke barabar nhi.... Koi bhi nhi.... (she hold his hand) iska mtlb nhi hum us pr dawai nhi lga sakte kisi tarah usee sahi krne ko koshish nhi kr sakte.. Pls arjun... Pls (she tilt his hand and look at him kissing over his knuckles softly) pls... (he nods slowly...she sighs and smiles....he held her cheek... She tilt her head leaning to his touch... Kissing his hand)

Scene shifts

Preeran room

Preeta open her eyes feeling thirsty... She stood up from bed... And walks to table pouring herself water in glass...

Aashiqiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें