Dominus the steel drago

Dominus drago

Eyes: glowing blue pupils with black

Age: 24

Height: 7'0

Sex: male

Sexuality: straight as hell

Species: steel dragon, also known as the steel scale dragon. Their breed has steel like scales that are hard enough to be impenetrable, making the dragon invincible to bullets, explosives, and any other type of weapon.

Weakness: extreme heat that matches the temperatures of the sun

Personality: kind, strong minded, introverted, social at times, rarely has a temper, down to earth, likes to work out and fly, eating meat, and rarely likes to meet new people.

Likes: dogs, snakes, transformers, women, steel made items, hand to hand combat, burning things with his blue fire breath, pyrotechnics, loves to fly, snuggles, nuzzling, and of course ab scratches

Dislikes: racists, abusers, bullies, cocky people, water[sometimes when it involves his fire breath], freezing[cold blooded but his torso gives off immense heat from his fire dragon core in his chest], having no friends even tho he likes being alone, and hates being to lonely, and evil beings.

Backstory: dominus was a small drago lizardman when his wings grew pit when he became 5 years old, then his horns grew out of his jead around 8 years old, and last but not least, he had the ability to spew fire at the age if 10. The young new dragon grew up to be a respected young man who went through the years of hardships, always being judged and being called a dangerous beast when in reality, he is just a nice guy that wants to be alone since no one wants him around. What he doesn't know that in time, he will meet people that will not see him as a dangerous being but a man that only wants to be treated right in the world.