Chapter 2 Attacking mysterious on Village

Yumei carried Muichi and Kie to the bed, Her Brother Tei is in business to investigate the crime scenes, Yumei's friends come to visit her house and cheer her up later, Yumei never felt why she does felt so sick maybe she caught cold in area snow place, She visit her Village everyone welcome and says good afternoon to her even with the little ones, Yumei smiling at little skykids and gave them candy which they were thankful and says goodbye and left, Meanwhile with Tei.
"What cause of this ruckus happening?"Tei said as he write the some crime scene and picture it.
"We do not know Detective Tei Dark kid came in and destroy causes the village burn down and hundreds of skykids didn't make it"Man said in terrified as he looks at dead bodies was carried by ambulance or polices.
"Can you describe me what he looks like?"Tei said
"He had Unbu mask cover his face and his cape cover in red mix black"Man said
"Why did he burn down whole village and what was his motive?"
"I-I don't know they just burn village for no reason"Man shaking in fear.
"{Ugh... What that makes no sense how am I gonna find person who did this}"Tei thought frustrated man walking away, Tei snapped out his thought{Why they did to village and what do they want?}Tei mumbles about this situation until Chen came in.
"Hey! Tei the The Leader wants to talk to you"Chen said
"Okay once I finish this crime scene I need to find some clues"Tei said
"Okay fine don't be late at this meeting"Chen said serious and Tei could only sigh and went back to crime scene where he started to investigate the area, Chen was in Vault of Knowledge and research along with her fellow soldiers the Vault guider appeared which is non other than Aracame.
"Aracame are you there?"Chen said and checks her office, Aracame's pages was full"Oh my- why is your office is such a mess!?"
"Hey don't blame on me!"Aracame said angrily as she fixed her messy hair and put the papers properly on her desk.
"So what now?"Chen said neatly
"Hey here"Aracame says and separates all ancient pages, Chen looks surprised how Aracame found this ancient pages.
"How did you find those pages?"Chen said as Aracame point her hand to one of the ancient page's.
"I came to go library and I researched tirelessly, and then I accidentally trip and bump to torch pressed the button so I found this secret passageway and that is how I found this." Aracame said.
"What does it says?" Chen says as Aracame working on translating the Ancient Greek words
"Well I'm working on it, I can't seem to understand what they meant and this picture is blurry I'm gonna ask one of the guiders to help fix it up.
"Okay I understand Aracame, keep searching it"Chen said and Aracame nodded, Chen left Aracame's office, Tei informs Chen what happened, she hurriedly to come there, and saw something is corrupting their village.
"How did things go?"Chen said
"No it didn't go well"Tei said concern"People were all going screaming around and corruption spread faster even more"
"Did you check any survivors out there?"Chen said
"We got 34 survivors who luckily escape there but none them didn't make it, they were all in village"Tei said
"*Sigh*This keeps getting hopeless"Chen said as she walking further away...
"Hey um ??1 anything know what happened?"??2
"No, but there is something odd is going on-"??1
"Oh that is great.. everything is going on according to the plan"??3 smiled
.
.
.
"I hope everything go back things in past before that they used to be, right?"
Continue >>
Who are three mysterious persons here?