Best Friends vs Latin American Exchange (LAX)

Latin American Exchange members are -

1. Mike Santana 

2. Ortiz

3. Dynamite

4. Homicide

5. Apollo 

Dynamite beat Kris and attacked her, Kris costed Dynamite and Apollo a match where she was assaulted but Cassidy, Taylor and Bandido broke in and saved the day, and now, Cassidy and Kris defeated Apollo and Dynamite for AAA Mexico Mixed Tag Team Championship, Kris won Strong Women's Championship and World Women's Championship from ROH and began a feud with Dynamite, where Kris defeated Dynamite in a Street Fight, lost a Hardcore Match, won a Tables Match, lost a Ladder Match and the war was far from over and Cassidy defeated Mike Santana, Ortiz, Apollo and Homicide down one by one and defeated MJF in for ROH Television Championship and Pure Championship, Bandido, Baretta and Taylor won AJPW Trio Championship and Rocky Romero won Triple Crown Heavyweights Championship there and now, Eddie Kingston rejoined LAX and Konan and Eddie got injured against Young Bucks and were out of commission and Best Friends won TNA Championships too as all members won X Division, Tag Team and Digital Media one by one, Cassidy was X Division and won King of the Mountain and wanted to fight Frankie Kazarian who finally became World Champion defeating Alex Shelly, Eddie Edwards, Eric Young and Brian Cage in a KOTM (King of The Mountain Match) and TNA made Knockouts Television Championship and Queen of the Mountain which was won by Kris and Dynamite respectively and now, both lost to Awesome Kong. 

And now, Finally Kris, Cassidy and Bandido defeated Santana and Ortiz and Dynamite in a 3 vs 3 and it ended with Cassidy dropping Mike Santana down the ropes and pinning him to a count of 3 for the victory and now, Dynamite lost the AEW Title of Women's Championship to Kris and Tony Kahn made a Wargames Match official, Dynamite won the one way advantage and now Orange Cassidy and Homicide started off, in the end Cassidy pushed Ortiz from the Cage and jumped on Homicide and Hernandez, Danhausen attacked Hernandez and helped Kris pin Mike Santana for the Victory, Latin American Exchange lost the champions, were forced to leave All Elite Wrestling and Disband and Best Friends won full glory as Bullet Club Gold's Juice Robinson and Gunn Club won Trio Championship and Jay won World Championship, Orange Cassidy became International Champion, Kris became Women's Champion, Bandido and Danhausen became Tag Team Champions and Rocky Romero with Baretta and Taylor won ROH Trios Championship from Bucks and Omega in a Hardcore War, where Don Callas came to aid Kenny Omega and was taken down by Bandido himself. 

Best Friends moved to Total Nonstop Action and Major League Wrestling with Kris and Cassidy teaming up again and taking a break due to multiple injuries but Cassidy and Kris both later on returned to win World and Women's Championships, Orange Cassidy and Kris later began working as Agents for All Elite Wrestling and being Semi - Active Wrestlers later onwards joining Sting, Ric Flair, Adam Copeland and Hardy Boyz in the offices backstage.