PROLOGUE

I don't care when someone leaves or things get broken...

I don't care if they see me as a heartless bitch as long as they don't go beyond my boundaries...

I don't have even a little bit of care about the world...

Not until the one person entered in my melancholic life that made me feel human, loves me passionately, and treats me like I am worthy to be loved...

But he already buried seven feet below the ground due to the shot in the head by a snipper that paid by fucking elites...

"All I need is to decipher this code to have an exact calculation for the last process," I said while solving in my pad. If I will break the codes, I will also break the world's law.

I'm going to revive him...

"You'll live again, Dominique." Walang emosyon na sabi ko habang tinitignan ang nakataas na tatlong hibla ng kulay pulang buhok ni Dominique--the friend of mine who promised to marry me at the right time, but died due to gun shot.

Bigla naman akong napatingin sa pinto dahil sa biglaang pagbukas nito at iniluwa nito ang isang familiar na lalaking may black na flottop na buhok, gwapo dahil sa nangungusap nitong mga mata, matangos na ilong, manipis na labi, kulay tan na balat, at matipunong pangangatawan. Pati pa ang suot nitong blue sweatshirt at black na short.

"Dei! Finally, I found you!" Sigaw nito sabay takbo sa loob ng lab ko at lumapit sakin.

"Stop there, Tim. You can't stop me now, as I'm on the last step of my experiment. If you dare to stop me, you'll face my wrath." Malamig na sabi ko sabay kuha ng test tube na may lamang sperm cells.

"I won't stop you, Dei. I will help you, just tell me how I can help you," mahinahong sabi nito.

"Then, abduct this person for me," utos ko at saka kinuha ang picture na nasa mesa at ibinato ito sakanya. Tinignan naman ito ni Tim at kunot noong tumingin sakin.

"Ms. Evangelical Era Villa Quintanilla? Why her?" Tanong ni Tim na tinignan ko naman ng malamig.

"Enough for the questions, are you going to abduct her or not?" Tanong ko sakanya. He just gave me an awkward smile and nodded.

"I-I will help you. But, what are you doing?" Tanong nito. Kaya naman kinuha ko ang test tube na may buhok ni Dominique, inaluhan ito ng ice water, malamig na alcohol, at shinake ito.

"The process of extracting DNA from deceased individuals," I said while smirking, "With this Dominique's hair, I'm going to break it down to release genetic material to purify the DNA to remove impurities. And the sperm cells of Dominique's dad," sabi ko sabay dampot at taas din rito.

"What are you going to do with that?" Tanong ni Tim. Binigyan ko naman siya ng isang nakakalokong ngisi.

"It necessitate a distinct technique called lysis. I need to get extraction of the materials successful to enable forensic analysis for identification, crucial even post-mortem. This intricate procedure, when executed precisely, unlocks the concealed details encoded in our genetic makeup!" Sabi ko sabay tawa ng napakalakas. Rinig ko naman nag pagbuntong-hininga ni Tim.

"You just ruined your life, Dei. You are 'The Youngest Genius Of Scireteklogia' yet you will just waste that honorary title for the person who is already dead," malungkot na sabi nito. Binitawan ko muna ang mga gamit at mabagal na lumapit sakanya na may ngiti sa labi.

"Tim, is there a chance that you felt so lonely? How about felt that the world is against you? How about feeling out of place every time? I felt that for my fifteen years of existence, as even my parents are insecure and jealous of my intelligence," sabi ko at saka hinawakan ang balikat nito ng makalapit na ako.

"S-Sorry," nasabi na lang nito and he acted agitated.

"Don't be sorry, Tim. To tell you, when I met Dominique, everything changed. I got a parent-figure, a lover, and a best friend in one person. He made me feel that I was not alone, as he was always at my back to support me and to love me. But he's gone!" Sigaw ko sabay sampal sakanya, "Now, if you can't do my simple request, you are free to leave. And if you dare report this to the authorities, I will make your little sister my lab rat here!" Galit na sigaw ko sabay lakad pabalik sa mesa kung nasaan ang mga lab equipment ko.

"N-No, I will never leave you, Dei. I'm going to leave now to abduct Ms. Villa Quintanilla," sabi nito sabay takbo palabas.

Isang matamis na ngiti naman ang pinakawalan ko habang tinitignan ang buhok ni Dominique na nasa test tube ngayon.

"The first step to my plan will be executed soon!" Sigaw ko sabay tawa, "I'll meet you soon, Dominique." Sabi ko sabay halik sa test tube na naglalaman ng buhok ni Dominique...

...

Don't forget to vote and share this book. Also, comment, so that I will know your thoughts and you really appreciated my hard work and efforts. Thank you!