𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟤 : [𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿]

3rd Person POV
Do you like the rain?
Well, Byeol sure does love the rain.

The way it sounds when the rain ever so gracefully land on the ground.

The way it would get all cold and chilly that makes you just want to be huddled up in your blanket.

The way the rain sled down the leaves or the car window.

She loved each and every single thing about the rain.

It was calming and magical to her.

As much as she loves the rain, she loves the stars more.

Her parents named her Byeol which meant stars as they greatly adored her since she was an only child in the Kang family. To them, she was more precious than a star, she shines the brightest out of them all.

So, she has always loved stargazing. That means she could gaze through the endless canvas of colors.

She even went to one today.

Byeol's POV
It was a dark, quiet night. I was sinking deep into my thoughts while I gaze at the serene view of the sky's canvas filled with shining balls of flame you'd call stars.

'I sure hope it was night everytime so the stars won't go away'

"HEY KANG BYEOL!"

Not going to lie, that scared the heck out of me.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING? IT'S IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, YOU SCARED ME"

"Oh, sorry. You weren't answering me:("

"It's fine, Yang Yang. I was deep in my thoughts anyways."

This is my best friend, Yang Jungwon, or as I like to call him, YangYang.

"I brought some soda and fried chicken, just how we like it!"

"Thank youu, I needed this", I said as I sighed out loudly.

"I know, it's been hard for you lately huh?"

"It was torture, I felt like dying, all those assignments wore me out, not to mention the exams coming up soon."

"Hey, you did so well this week, I'm beyond proud of you and come on, you'll ace those exams, they didn't call you the ace of the class for nothing you know?"

"Thanks. How about you though? How's your week going so far?"

"Well, law hasn't been going easy for me. But, I'll get over it soon, I just have to work harder."

"Damn, it's that bad huh? Well, literature's been crazy for me too"

"I guess we both needed a good rest after all"

"Yeah, we do, Yang Yang"

It went silent after that, but it was a comfortable silence, just me and my best friend, stargazing.

Jungwon's POV
This was an unforgettable night for me. I mean, every time that I spend with Byeol is unforgettable for me.

She looked way beyond calm, as her brown eyes sparkled from the stars. The wind brushed against her long, brown hair. She is gorgeous.

Oh, who am I kidding? She is the literal meaning of perfection, I mean look at her. She got the looks, the brain and she sure is athletic.

Like I said, they didn't call her the ace for nothing.

Kang Byeol, the ace of the one and only, Decelis College.

Well, I am not so bad either. I'm quite attractive myself. My grades are pretty good. (author ; please show yourself some love like how Won did!). I am the captain of the football team, and people have been saying that I can lead well. That's why they started telling me to try running for the Student Council President.

But since I am taking a law course and it's already been quite stressful for me, I politely declined the offer. Being a Student Council President would mean LOADS of work. I might never see my best friend ever again:(

"Hey Yang Yang."

That brought me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yes, star?"

Byeol's POV
Jungwon has always been calling me a star, ever since we were kids.

Apparently, he said that it was to remind me of how precious I am to him.

I like being called a star by him, it sounded so special. I would call him Yang Yang.

"If you could wish for one thing right now, what would it be?"

There was a long silence after I asked my curiousity away.

Only sounds of nature were heard. Trees rustling, wind whistling and wild animals were making their own sound.

"I wish we can stay like this, forever. No one to tell us what to do, no one to judge us, whatever we do. Just you, me and the stars."

I chuckled slowly hearing that.

"Yeah, so do I, Yang Yang."

We laughed and continued to gaze at the sky.

Ahh, if only this moment could last forever.

We have officially published the first part of the story🥳. Oh, btw please be mindful that this is a pretty slow update book as I am quite busy this year with a big exam coming up. I wish you all well and don't forget to eat your meal!