e

The sky was pink and pretty. But it wasn't as pretty as Mr plant.

Mr plant, whom Argos has been in love with since he met him.

Mr plant, who wasn't the friendliest when he first interacted with Argos.

Mr plant, who has started to warm up to him.

Mr plant, who was now helping him hide a body.

Argos sighed dreamily. He was so worried before that Mr plant might not like him back, but now this restored hope in him once again.

They were both covered in blood, from the man's body. The man that Argos killed out of anger for being rude to him. He did feel a bit of regret, but now…seeing Mr plant helping him get away with murder, it was just so romantic.

After they finished burying the body in a forest, they started walking their way back home to wash off the blood from them. Mr plant hoped they wouldn't get caught by someone. He didn't want to bury two bodies in one day afterall.

Argos broke the silence between them, “Thanks for helping me, Mr plant!”

No reply.

Argos frowned. Why didn't he say anything back? Did he not want to talk to him?

“Umm… Mr plant–” Argos tried getting his attention–“I really appreciate you doing this for me.”

Mr plant shrugged.

Really? Just a shrug? He supposed it was at least better than getting no reply at all. But still…he wanted something more.

Argos kept trying to talk to him, but he just got no answer.

Suddenly, they heard something. There were sounds of police cars. They didn't know if they were searching for them, but if they saw them like this…covered in blood, they would be found guilty of murder for sure.

Mr plant grabbed Argos’ hand and ran to get to his house faster. It surprised Argos so much he couldn't think straight. His heart started beating out of his chest and he couldn't focus on anything else.

Mr plant was holding his hand.

His hand felt so natural in his hand. Like it belongs there and nowhere else. Argos wanted to intertwine their fingers together, but they were running too fast for him to do that.

After a while, they finally reached Mr plant's house. Mr plant suggested they both clean up at his house because Argos might get caught if he goes to his house to do it.  Argos didn't complain.

Argos went to his bathroom and put the shower on, he scrubbed the blood from his body and clothes. It was hard to do it since the blood was already dry. But he didnt care, all he could think about at that moment was Mr plant. The absence of his hand in his was lonely.

His cheeks started to go red when he thought about that moment more. It was so exciting. Maybe it could even happen again in the future! Maybe he could kill another man so Mr plant can help him again. But then again, he doesn't want him to grow tired of him.

Argos hummed to himself while showering. It was a very productive day. His diary would be hearing all this afterwards.