The shaadi

Author's pov:
Sara & aditi reached the hotel room..... They changed their outfits into comfortable night suits..... Aditi got a call from ishan.........
Ishan: Have you reached safely??
Aditi: Yes! Will see you tomorrow goodnight........
Ishan: Okay! Goodnight.....
Cuts the call......

Aditi: Well! Someone was blushing so much today???
Sara: Acha! Who???
Aditi: Tu behen! What do you think that we didn't see your teri naazro wala moment...........
Sara: Aditiiiiiii! You know he was dedicating to sammy.......
Aditi: Acha! I am not a child! So my bestie don't  make me a fool!

Sara: Well! My bestie is a fool! Sunaa tune & you know we are just good friends.. You know how much chaos we create! How much we fight with each other...........

Aditi: And end up again together..... So Ms. Sara what if shubman likes you, then you will also be part of this beautiful family..... I wish so..... Dono behenay same family mai..........

Sara: Aditi yaar! Kuch bhi!!! He just considers me as his friend & i also
nothing else..... Now come & let's put sheet mask on our face.... This makeup will put an impact on our faces......

Aditi: Hmmmm! This is good! You are a doctor & my bestie!!! You care about my skin care.... I love you Sara.....
Sara: I love you more aditi..... Now put on my face as well......

They both put sheet masks on their faces & were seeing the clips of today's event..... Then both went to sleep......

Shubman was watching his song with ishan.... They finished the video.....

Ishan: Acha! Bhai! That teri nazro wala moment was epic...... How did you look into sara's eyes & how she looks back.......

Shubman: Yaar ishan! I want to share something with you! But please promise me that you will not become the "Aaj tak "
Ishan: I promise! Bolna......

Shubman: Yaar! I am feeling an unknown feeling for Sara! when i see her i feel very happy & relaxed! Her cute antics, her beautiful smile & her falling on every step makes me like her more & more..... Her childish behavior & her cute face..... I miss her yaar!

Ishan in a serious tone: Kya yehi pyaar hai....Haan yehi pyaar hai.....
Shubman realizes & gets up, makes a sad face.........
Ishan: Bro! What happened???

Shubman: But bro! She is sachin sir's daughter & you know how much respect i have for him & he too appreciates me! What will he think of me? And Haan,what if he had already chosen someone for her,,, No yaar i can't face sachin sir........

Ishan: Are you for real? If you like Sara then what's the problem? Sachin sir is not that kind of human & you know that.... Dekh yaara i know you care for your reputation in his eyes but
kabhi kabhi dil ki bhi sunn leni chahiye mere gill........

Shubman laughs: Kabhi toh serious hoja....
Ishan: I am serious in only aditi's matters,, don't worry if you feel something just tell me & then our Baiya's will handle......

Shubman: Okay bro! Now go & sleep.....
Ishan leaves & shubman lays on his bed.....

Shubman: Oh! Sara! I don't know what this feeling is but now i always think about you.... Lakin gill k bachay vo sachin sir ki beti hai....... Oh! What's going on?? He fell asleep.....

Next day:-
It was the baraat & shaadi day......
Sara & Aditi reached the venue wearing red coloured outfits because it was the theme....Both were looking beautiful......

The bride was ready in her room with sara & aditi.... They were waiting for the baraat....
Then the baraat came.....
Jassi was on the wedding cart & the ICT members were dancing in front of him.....
Sara captured their moment......
It was the song: Oh ho ho ho in punjabi....
Virat, Rohit, shubman, ishan, shreyas, jaddu & harry were dancing......The ICT wives & children were clapping......
Now they enter the hall..........