Part - 14

Zayaan was going out but Zoya hold his hand making him slap on her face. He straggle her throat. Zoya was getting out of breath when Zayaan leave her hearing his father's shouting.

Zayaan went to hall and saw there Tahra was standing between his parents. He was expecting to get scolded. But then he noticed Everyone's shocking face even when he looked at Tahra she was blankly looking at him. This reminded him of that day when her mom had disowned her. It took a few moments too realise that he was standing with shirt open and Zoya was standing beside him just in a messy dress.

His father was going to slap him but Zoya hold his hand yanking it away and soon she was welcomed by a hard slap. She was looking at Tahra with red eyes and said,

"You, how dare you slap me. If you can't give him child is it my fault. You are infertile but that doesn't mean he will not have child. But you ruined our moment, bloody infertile woman."

"Infertile,  what does she mean?" Hearing her mother's question,  Zayaan was going to answer but before that Tahra said,

"Mum-ma, I can -n't give birth, i-i am infertile. "

Zayaan was going to her but his father stopped him and pushed him on floor ,

"Did I teach you all this? I am ashamed to call you my son. We could have solved this matter but how could you bring another woman into this house."

He was going to hit him with stick  when Zoya snatched the stick making Mr.khan strumbled. Zayaan hold his dad while Tahra dragged her out of house. She was going to push Zoya but Zoya pushed her from stairs. Everyone was shocked but Zayaan run to her. Tahra was crying holding her stomach. Her head was bleeding as she rolled on the stairs.

Everyone was pacing back and forth while Tahra was inside OT.
Zoya has been given to the corps. Zayaan told his parents about everything. Zayaan was being impatient as its been almost one hour still they have no update.

The OT door opened and a body covered by white cloth was taken out. It took breath away from him. A nurse came,

" We are sorry, but she couldn't make it. She is no more. "

Zayaan started feeling dizzy, his world started spinning. He fall down shouting loudly. His parents also had tears in their eyes.

"Sir,the body. Where-

Before she could complete her words a doctor came saying,

"What are you talking to her and Mr. Khan it's not allowed to shout in hospital. We are shifting your wife to cabin. You can take her home after getting conscious. And meet me in cabin."

Zayaan looked once at nurse then doctor but suddenly the cloth of the dead body got removed from her face calming Zayaan's heart.

Zayaan was holding Tahra's hand who was slowly opening her eyes. His parents had returned home. The nurse misunderstood  the other patient with Tahra and gave wrong information about death. Door
got opened by doctors.

"Mr. Khan how can you be so careless? It could have taken the life of four of them."

"Four of them?"

"Yes your wife is 3 month pregnant with triplets. Thank your wife, if she hadn't protect her abdomen area, it was impossible to save the childs."

"You are mistaken maybe because we have tested earlier and the report says she can never become a mother. "

"Which doctor said this to you. I have the sonogram of your fetuses."

Zayaan was looking at the nurse who was already sweating. He stormed to her saying,

"Speak the truth before I kill the shit out of you."