He whom shall not be mentioned

It once was a frightful day in Morioh, as Gendo Ikari took a stroll through the lovely town. His large pockets of fat jiggled with every step he took as his eyes were locked on the screen 2 inches from his face. On that screen was a live video of a strange woman playing with squirrel finger puppets. The squirrel-like creature was eating slime that was covering the outside of a microphone. Gendo Ikari chuckled to himself and snorted at this hilarious content. But little did he know he was about to walk into oncoming traffic.
   As Gendo took another step while laughing at his pixelated screen, it all went black. He had been hit by a car going 80 in a 25. As he flew into the air like a deer trying to pass the freeway at 3:30am while an oncoming vehicle that can not break flies down the road. As he lands onto the plush square of grass right in-front of a large wooden house with a green roof and many windows, the driver of the car slams right into the house, giving it the ol' Amherst special. Out stepped the criminal herself, Power. She started screaming as she saw Gendo laying in the grass.
  "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING GOOFY ASS???" the strange girl with horns screamed into Gendo's face while lifting him up by the shirt. Gendo starting violently convulsing and seizing as his eyes rolled back into his head. Blood was pouring out from his nose. Power stared at the man waiting for a response. Out of no where, Gendo's body began rising up into mid-air. Power screamed in shock and fell backwards onto the beautiful thriving green grass. Gendo remained suspended in the crisp air above her. His eyes were completely white and he began screaming demonic chants while his bones were producing cracking sounds. His neck snapped and his head rolled to the side while he began hysterically laughing. He was chanting the evil words of Apopis, the Egyptian demon of chaos.
   "AHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKKK??????" Power screams, as she runs away from this sight. Gendo continues his symbolic chants, while one of the neighbors watches this all unfold. Hyunjin, one of the members of Stray Kids, quickly grabs his Bible and runs outside. Hyunjin recently moved into Morioh, to practice his religious studies at the nearby Jesus Is Coming University. As he runs to the scene, Gendo starts becoming more powerful. Radiant light shines around Gendo's body, producing the power of all the Sun's energy.
  "PRAISE THE LORD AND REPENT!!!" Hyunjin screamed at the man while shining the holy light of the bible through him, penetrating every cell of his body. Suddenly, the demons controlling Gendo exited his body and he fell back down onto the ground. He snapped awake and his eyes became alive again. Hyunjin snapped his bible shut and sat down next to Gendo. As soon as he regained consciousness Gendo swiftly picked up his phone again to open the tik tok app. He was craving another entertaining live squirrel video. But to his disappointment, his phone was completely broken and destroyed due to Power's car running it over. Gendo started screaming and crying, clutching the phone to his chest. He was in complete misery. He could not watch his videos, right here and right now. He didn't even know what to do with himself. His life was over with for the time being. Now, he would have to resort to the voices inside of his head to keep him company and entertain him. Hyunjin sighed, all while the owner of the house that now has a car straight through it comes down the stairs to see the sight before him.