Chapter 13 - caught red handed

WARNING: heated makeout sesh 🤭
Word count: 863. Your welcome my children!

Y/N's pov:

Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD.

Hermione said that she is taking be back to her dorm?! She is my girlfriend now but I'm not even a Gryffindor and there's no way people won't be suspicious! I can't..but I already said yes...

Nobody's pov:

Hermione was holding Y/N's hand and walking back up to Hogwarts with her. Noticing her girlfriend's anxiousness, she leans down to her level and looks her in the eye.

"I promise it's okay, beautiful. Lavender and Ginny won't even notice you are there. And if they do, I'm sure they won't care."

Y/N seemed to calm down a bit after that. She hugged Hermione tightly.

"Awh! Your so adorable Y/N! What am I going to do with you?"

With that, they walked the rest of the way to the Gryffindor common room. Y/N got a lot of stares so she put her headphones on to distract herself. People were muttering and whispering.

"Why is Hermione with that freak?" "I heard she caused such a scene earlier" "really? I didn't even know she could talk!"

These murmurs were quickly silenced when Hermione gave them a death glare.
"Come on Y/N. Ignore them."

She grabs Y/N's shoulder and basically drags her up the stairs.

"Hermione!"

"Oh, sorry!"

Hermione let go, Y/N could already feel a bruise forming from her firm grip. I wont lie it was pretty impressive.

Anyway, the pair made it into Hermione's dorm and Hermione locked the door.

"W-what are you doing?!" Y/N asked timidly

"I'm helping you de-stress darling. Do you want that?" Hermione's voice was seductive and low.

"I-I-"

"I'm not going to do anything without your consent."

"I- I guess it's okay..."

Hermione smiled and kissed Y/N tenderly.
"Are you sure? There's no pressure whatsoever." She made sure that this is what Y/N wanted.

"I'm sure."

With that, Hermione pinned Y/N to the wall and kissed her. First softly, then slightly tougher, and eventually Hermione's tongue was in Y/N's mouth again.

Y/N's pov:

I accidentally moaned into Hermione's mouth which made her chuckle and pull away.

"Someone's getting a bit desperate, are they?~" she purrs.

I whimper but don't respond. Craving her lips against mine again but I can't move because she is holding me down.

"I asked you a question" Hermione states sternly.

"S-sorry...yes...I am...." I reply nervously.

"Good girl." Hermione praises, her lips now on mine once more. It felt so nice to be praised like that.

Suddenly, the pressure from Hermione pushing me against the wall was gone. She smiled at me.

"Go lie on my bed. It's the one of the far side of the room." Hermione told me.

"Are you sure...?"

"When I promised you it would be okay, I meant it. Yeah?"

With that, i went over to the bed and lay down. Hermione straddled my waist and kisses me over and over again. One of her hands was around my neck, squeezing lightly. The other was pinning me down, making me unable to move. I moaned into her mouth once more, which made Hermione feel extremely turned on.

Nobody's pov:

Hermione trailed her kisses down Y/N's jawline and onto her neck where she was leaving hickeys and marks all over. She sucked and bit Y/N's neck. Y/N kept moaning and whimpering her name.

"Hermione please..."

"Shh baby..."

Hermione tugged on Y/N's shirt.

"Off. Now."

Y/N was quick to obey, removing her shirt quickly. She was left in only her lacy black bra as Hermione kissed her collarbones, biting and leaving hickeys while Y/N threw head back in pleasure, moaning and whimpering her name once more.

Neither of them heard the door unlock.

Ginny walked in, coat and keys in hand.
"Hey Hermione, I just came to get my- OH MY GOD!"

Hermione was quick to jump off of  a stunned Y/N, feeling now exposed and vulnerable without her shirt on. Y/N quickly threw on her shirt, blushing profusely.

"I can explain!" Hermione began, completely flustered while Ginny just stood there smirking.

"I don't need an explanation, you were making out with the hot- I mean quiet kid!" Ginny grinned and grabbed Hermione's hand to high five her. Hermione was shocked.

"I wont lie you looked like you were about to shag her aswell. Nice." Ginny was smiling from ear to ear.

Y/N was now sat up on Hermione's bed with her head in her hands, entirely flustered.

"Ginny, look we just..."

"Hey, I'm proud of you, but can you not do that when I'm about to go to bed? I swear I wont mention a thing to anyone! Except maybe Luna because that girl will be so proud of Y/N and also I'd take any excuse to talk to her for another hour." Ginny said.

Y/N didn't say a thing. She was still in a state of shock.

"R-right sorry..." Hermione began "is it okay if Y/N sleeps here tonight?"

"Sure. Just no shag-"

"OKAY!"

A/N: tired as FUCK but I managed to get out 3 chapters for you today, your welcome.