six

( - season one, episode three )

Luke giggled against Eleenas shoulder, arms above the water and next to his head as Eleena clings onto him. "Luke, no!" She yells, wrapping her legs around him. "Please grab me!" She squirmed.

It wasn't that Eleena couldn't swim, but she only ever could if something was chasing her. "Luke, stop!" She laughed, clinging onto his shoulders for dear life.

Luke's arms come back around her waist to hold her close. "Sorry baby, your reaction is just so so funny." Luke giggles and Eleena releases him slightly.

"I hate you so much." She pouted for a second. "I love you even more." He presses a kiss to her lips, receiving a splash to the face.

"Oh, is that how it is?" He asks with faux betrayal. "After loving up on you so much?" He hummed. She rolled her eyes and laughed, feeling confident enough to hold onto him with only one arm.

"Saw you and Alayna chatting yesterday. She seems.. almost upset Percy got claimed." Luke's head cocked to the side. Eleena sucks in a breath. "Not upset at Percy, upset at Aphrodite." She shakes her head.

Silence falls over them as Luke thinks. "I feel bad. Percy's the only person Alayna feels good around right now," Eleena explains. "And now he's off to cabin 3, and she's alone." She mutters, playing with the chain around his neck.

"She has me. I'll make sure she's okay," Luke confirms, hand splayed against her stomach. "You have nothing to worry about." He whispers.

Eleena smiles and leans in for a kiss. He reciprocates it, but pulls away after a few seconds. "We should go— Percy's choosing people for his quest." Luke mumbles and shifts Eleena in front of him.

"Really?" She asks. "They gave him a quest?" Luke hums and helps push her up onto the dock, climbing up himself. "Yeah. It's the reason his father claimed him I think." He shrugs and stands up.