Stalker

Ishan knew he could reach home safely if he could just keep his thoughts on track. He was returning home from his work but the feeling of being watched at 12 in the morning wasn't helping him.

Ishan works as a model but luck hasn't been on his side as he has yet to make it big. The earnings are not that great but he takes what he gets since he has nowhere else to go. He wasn't lucky in the family aspect of his life too, which became evident when he was kicked out of the house on his 20th birthday when he came out of the closet.

The best moment of his career has been working with Shubhman Gill, an emerging cricketer who is blessed in terms of both looks and height. Don't get him wrong, Ishan is good-looking too, but not the type Shubhman Gill is. He is hot kind of good-looking while Ishan is cute type of good looking.

Ishan has had a huge crush on Shubhman since he saw him playing for the Under 19 team. Shubhman worked for his passion and is making it big, unlike Ishan who is still struggling with his career. Working alongside Shubhman made him realise how worlds apart they are. One is a big shot who has girls dying at his feet while the other is a no-one.

Don't get him wrong, Shubhman is a great guy(is what Ishan used to think) but while working together, Ishan realised how Shubhman has this weird habit of staring. He doesn't know about others but when Shubhman used to look at him, it was like he would make a hole through his head. But the brighter side was, he got to work with his crush.

The happy moments didn't last long. The work again became the same old boring stuff. And now there is this problem of some crazy stalker always watching him like a hawk. He doesn't know when it started but the stares have become much more creepy recently, so much that it gives him chills. Thank god he has a friend who works in a security agency. Ishan quickened his footsteps and made a mental note to talk to him about this as soon as he reached home.

I know the chapter is short. Forgive me for this. I have yet to draft the whole story so this is all i could come up with.

I would love to know which was ur first bl that u watched or read.