❀ 1 ❀

"STELLA!!"

A womans voice from afar calls.
The girl, with the prettiest blue eyes and as dark as the night hair, comes running the womans way, with a worry on her face she arrives, standing still, waiting for an answer to her worried expression.

"Stella, how many times do i have to tell you that no man will want someone who dresses like that!! Why again have you bought these ugly, big clothes?! You're a woman, look girly not manly"

Stella turned away from the woman, walking back, with anger in her and painful feeling.
"Mom, I dont need a men then, i wont change for any men on this world, let me be myself"

She didn't wait for her mothers response, instead she took her stuff and walked out the door of the house.
"I cant stand being here any longer, my visit is over, I'm going back to my house, goodbye"

She left her mom standing as she got in her car and drove away, getting further and further from the house she couldn't stand.
Right as she arrived at her place, she felt at ease. It was calm and the atmosphere was peaceful.
The place she can call home is only the peace she has in this place.
Stella loved peace but she also loved company that was her dearest friends, but the problem was that they mostly are quite busy, so the girl spends most of her time alone, singing and reading.
She walked near her drums she haven't played for a while, since her band broke.
Stella used to have fun with then until they all got in an argument, that was not even necessary.
She took the drum sticks, sat down on the chair as she started to put her rage out in music..
The drum sounds were so calming and exciting for her, even if the sound was loud, it took out the rage, giving her calm energy.
The song she was playing was the song she played the last time she was in the band.
Finishing, Stella dropped the sticks and took a deep breath and exhaling with a smile on her face.
"This is what i call love for music"

Stella gets up, going to bed.
It does feel quite lonely for her but she does not mind.
Her phone buzzes with a surprising notification from her dearest friend Freya.
Freya:"Hey Stella, I'm free tomorrow, perhaps want to have a picnic with me and Rosie? She is free tomorrow too! If you agree, do you have a place maybe we could have a picnic at?"

Stella:"Hiii! Yeah i would love to, I don't really know where to.. but i do have a quite stupid idea where we could have one, the park?"

Freya:"Stella.. thats stupid. But whatever works too, just hoping not to sit in any dog crap"

Stella giggles at the messages and puts the phone down.
She was excited for the next day, since she hasn't seen her friends for some time.
It didn't take her 5 minutes when she was already asleep.

Time passes.

Early morning
Monday 8:00 am

"STELLA!! Wake up!!"
Stella gets woken up by a loud shout outside her window.
She gets up to open the window just to see her friends standing outside, so early in the morning.
"Why are you guys at my house so early?? Its 8 am.."

They both look at each other and shrugs their shoulders.
"Okeyy, fine. Get inside, we aren't gonna have a picnic this early"

Stella lets both girls inside and walks to the kitchen for some breakfast.
The house floods with the smell of well made breakfast kebab for all the girls.
"Enjoy, but what are we gonna do, we should probably go picnicking in the evening, its too early and in day time its full of people"