Jetstream Sam vs all might

Before the match starts some banter is exchanged.

Sam: I gotta say I've been itching for a rematch. Lucky for you, wolfy made me a wooden HF blade, so you can keep your limbs.

All might: HAHA PREPARE YOURSELF SAM FOR I WILL NOT HOLD BACK

Sam: well what are you waiting for? Let's dance!!

All might swings first quick to the battle

All might: CAROLINA SMASH

Sam quickly parrys the attack and hits all might with heavy blows and quick attacks before backing off

Sam : a big power punching gorilla. Reminds me of a certain US senator I knew.

All might: I WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM. MANCHESTER SMASH!!

Sam dodges this time counter attacking as he does swinging the wooden sword and hitting the big target all might is.as he continues he stops and puts the sword in a sheath and gets in a certain arm removing stace.

All might: TEXAS SMASH!!

Sam pulls the trigger on the gun sheath quickly hitting and dislocating all might's shoulder. he then brings the blade down on all might's other shoulder dislocating that one. now all might has to relocate his shoulders but not before Sam hit him in the gut with a hard hit sending him back a few feet .

Sam : eh you wouldn't like him much very corrupt man

All might: A TRUE SHAME

Sam : it really is

All might: MANCHESTER SMASH

Sam dodge the attack and hits all might in the back .the crowd is going absolutely nuts watching the two heroes duke it out. from cheering and excitement to bets being made .

BOOM

THWACK

POW

the sounds of this battle were heavy and loud as all might and Sam fought. The two were so engaged in the fight rules were out of the window and it got even more intense with both heroes barely visible.

Sam: Guess it's time to take this seriouly.

All might: GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT

Sam's attacks got quicker and heavier all might started to feel cuts from the wooden sword as they continued on .all might could barely keep up by the 15 minute mrk.

All might: ITS TIME TO FINISH THIS

Sam: I couldn't agree more

Sam sheathed the sword and got in stance as all might powered up his final attack .

All might: UNITED STATES OF

Sam just smirks as all might gets cloer.

All might: SMASHHHHHHH

Sam pulled the trigger on his sheath and the sword swings in an arc and not only deflects all might's attack but splits his fingers open.

The crowd goes silent as all might falls to his knees holding his hnd.

All might: I need medical attenton.

He says as he stands up and starts walking toward the infirmry.

Midnight:AND OUR SEXY BRAZILIAN SAMURAI JETSTREAM SAM WINS

the crowd is an uproar of cheering and shoutng, with some of the crowd throwing flowers towards the stge.

Sam walked over and picked up aput it in his mouth and winked at a camera before taking it out and walking to the waiting area.

This action has caused a mass swooning, not just in the crowd but across Japan and some areas of the world. the smut writers of the world just got a new man, and merch makers and comic writers everywhere started emailing Sam asking for likeness and brand deals. meanwhile in the underworld villains had a new fear being cut down by the weakest Brazilian male.

Meanwhile in the shadows.

???:So this is where you've been holding up Sam . I gotta say this isn't what what I expected of you. But then again you did aid me in killing Armstrong. Well I'll see soon I hope you are still a worthy opponent.

Elsewhere:

??? Another piece on the board ? What is she doing?

Back with Sam:

Bladewolf: ratings and chances of the students changing their perspective have increased by 2-60% respectively

Sam: hmm what about their admirations?

Bladewolf:According to my calculations based on their vitals a 58% shift in your favor from your victory alone.

Sam: hmm I feel like there is something
Missing.

Bladewolf: your pupil midoriya has grown more fond of you as well as given himself a confidence boost.

Sam:heh that kid is gonna go places. Mark my words wolfy .