Heimdall x reader with breathing problems

(Request from Tumbrl)

Helloo, could you please write a heimdall x reader where she has breathing problems and is having difficulties doing something, so he starts mocking her but realises she is really upset and sick so he takes care of her and comforts her? Thanks!!

~

You were angry. Angry and tired, so you didn't have energy in you to express how angry you are.
Your work was taking care of dragons in Asgard. It wasn't the work of your dreams and also not safe - the last person on your job was burned by one of the dragons... - but it was enough to afford a life and sometimes some pleasures.

But why were you angry? Oh well... Your friend, Isac, was ill. He was working with you and he was always carrying all of the food for dragons. Like all those dead stags, pigs, boars... But now he was and there was no one else to do it, so you now had to drag this damn stag.

It was another day of working like that and honestly, you felt worse and worse with that. Your illness started to show up more and more, as you were working harder than you should.

After a few more minutes of dragging this damn stag, you had to sit on the ground. Your breath was heavy, you felt that you needed a longer break but you didn't have time for that. But also you couldn't encourage yourself to get up and drag this stag to the stable for dragons.
So you just sit on the ground, trying to calm your breath when you heard someone's footsteps behind you.

"As far as I know you're not paid for laziness."

You knew this voice too well. Of course Heimdall came to mock you again, it seems he was bored again...
You wanted to answer him, but first you had to take care of your breath, and that was giving him more time to be an asshole.

"Oh, now you're ignoring me? You forgot who I am?"

"I'm not lazy..." you said, still sitting on the ground. You didn't even turn your gaze at him, but you knew what your eyes would meet.

"So what are you doing? Spending your fifteen-minutes long break on the ground next to a dead stag?" he grimaced. It seems that he didn't like the smell of the dead animal...

"It's not my break."

"I think it is. You're doing nothing instead of work, so it's your break. Uncommon to take your break at the beginning of the day-"

"It's not my damn break...!" you shouted at him, but your voice cracked in the middle of the sentence and you started coughing.

"Don't say that you caught an illness from your dumb friend..." he shaked his head. Then he took a few steps forward and crouched in front of you. His right hand rested on your forehead, but you didn't have a fever.

That was the moment when he realised what was going on. You weren't lazy or "just" ill, you had some breathing problems, that's why you couldn't drag the stag all the way to the stable.

He sighed heavily and got up, in the meantime taking in his hand the leg, by which you were dragging the animal. Of course he grimaced again, visibly not happy about what he was doing.

You didn't want his help, you knew that right after he was done with it, he would come back to you and mock you even more or maybe even fire you... You didn't know worse, listening to his rude remarks or having to look for another work.

"I don't need help. I can do it, I just need a few minu-"

"Lies." he replied. "I will do it. You sit here and don't move an inch."

What could you do? You listened to him, turning your gaze to how easily he dragged this damn animal, like it was a feather.

He is a God, of course he is way stronger than me... I bet he could drag ten stags like this one at once and not break a sweat.

A few minutes passed before he came back. You realised it because you suddenly felt hands holding you under your arms and pulling you up. At first you squeaked in surprise.
Again, when Heimdall pulled you up from the ground you felt like in his eyes you don't weigh anything.

"I assure you, I know that you're not as light as a feather." you felt yourself blush a bit at this remark. After all those minutes of rest your breath came back to normal and you were no longer scared that you're going to suffocate. "Until your "friend" comes back to work you won't drag anything around. There is surely someone who can do it for you."

"Thank you..."

"Oh, but don't imagine it'll be me, I have more important work to do." you rolled your eyes at these words. Of course, he won't get his white clothes dirty. At least not for some mortal like you. "It's obvious I won't, but on the other hand we don't want you to die, we had enough problems when the last person with your job burned... Anyway, where is your house?" you barely thought about saying it to him and he already continued. "Great, not too far away. Come on sunshine, you can have a day off. Just don't get used to it." He put an arm around you and pulled you after him toward his animal, Gulltoppr.

It was the first time you stood so close to it, not to say sitting on it... And that's what you were doing now. You felt Heimdall's strong hands on your waist as he picked you up and placed you on the saddle. A moment later he sit behind you and held the reins.

"Also don't get used to this."

You nodded but also smiled. You already knew that this probably isn't the last time when you experience something like that. Why? Because when Heimdall does something like all these, you surely aren't indifferent to him.

And he didn't say a word since you thought that.
He never lies, so he chose silence.

But when you started to think about it more and more and your thought went to the story you once read, about cinderella and her prince, Heimdall said something:

"Yes yes, I'm your prince, you're more than safe with me, my Cinderella."