Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End

26 September 2008
Taylors POV

Its 5:13 and he said he will be here around 5.. I don't know if im being clingy, but I hope he didn't forget... I know I know it's only been thirteen minutes, but thats thirteen minutes!! I look in the mirror making sure I look perfect! I dabbed my hands on my face trying to make sure my make up is blended and making sure my curls were perfect. This isn't our first date but I still wanna make sure I look good!

ding dong

shit I think to myself. "It's for me! DONT OPEN IT!" I yell to my family while fixing my dress

I grab my purse from my bed and run down the stairs. I take a deep breath before opening the door. There I see a handsome, gorgeous, beautiful man standing in front of me holding the most beautiful bouquet of flowers

"Good day beautiful!" He says looking at me up and down with a huge grin on his face, hes trying to hide it but not really doing a great job at it

"Hey Joe!" I say while he hands me the bouquet of flowers. I sniff them and hug him tightly. "They're beautiful! Thank you so much!" I say still hugging him around his neck and his arms around my waist.

"Anything for you! Come on should we get going?" He says holding his hand out.

"Ya! One second!" I say quickly placing the flowers on the table and yelling "Ok Im heading out now!" before closing the front door and walking off.

He opens my door and I get into his car. He walks around to the drivers side and looks over at me.

"what!" I say chuckling.

"You look beautiful tonight, Taylor!" He says smiling and then taking my hand and kissing it like Im some princess which makes me blush! He always makes me feel perfectly fine!

We then got dinner and then we went back to his house.

"Im always so shocked by how clean your house is!" I say smiling at him as we walk in

"Do you think I live in some pigsty or what?" He says chuckling

"Well" I say looking over at him before giggling

"You are so rude!" he says laughing and then he turns to me after locking the front door and he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Cool!" I say smiling at him cupping his cheeks with my hands

He then leans in and kisses me. This time wasn't the playful kisses we used to exchange this was much more passionate. I felt the heat rising as his hands started to explore my body

One thing led to another that night.. I have always been a believer that I was gonna wait till marriage before having sex but here I was...

🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩🍂🪩

As I opened my eyes I ran to the bathroom (the fasted I ever ran in my whole life). I swung open the lid and casually just threw my whole insides up in the toilet.

after I was done I realised I was full of vomit while i was cleaning off my mouth with a towel. I realised I had got some in my hair, on my pjs and on the floor.

I started the shower and cleaned up the floor. I got undressed and got into the shower. As I was standing there rinsing the shampoo out of my hair i started thinking. And I thought too far... Probably because it was 1am  on a random Tuesday morning and I was in the shower left alone with my thoughts.

I am three days late for my period, Ive been having the weirdest cravings and I have been throwing up, which I thought was just a stomach bug, but looks like it was not just a stomach bug!