ch 3 in the car with thoughts

*all you could do was sit in the car with your thoughts you thought of what to do the last thing you remember before getting into the situation was one you were at home finishing watching the movie of Megan*

*Past time remembrance~~~*

*You were sitting down on the couch watching the end of Megan the movie*

You- "that is so unfair I wish they all got a happy ending if I was in there I would make sure everyone has a happy ending Megan that no one died and that it was actually go well!"

*You're pretty angry with what was going on he knew you can make it better suddenly you got very tired all the sudden you lay down on your couch and immediately passed out*

*Then suddenly you woke up in a hospital bed you were confused because you immediately saw Katie with her neck brace off you knew the scene but you're guessing that it's after she got a bit more better she ran up to you in a movie and immediately hugged you*

*She was crying in your shoulder as you hugged back the moment that you finally were getting your thoughts in order was when you finally got into the car realizing your situation*

*End of flashback~~~~🙃*

*Now all you had to do was get your plan in order*