Part title

how to detach?

When ever that question is asked you find the answer is to focus on yourself. But how can you focus when all you think about is them, them that made you search for answers to detach? I did it alone, I distracted myself, or maybe I was lying to myself, my thoughts were filled with you, do you miss me like I do? where are you now? are you alive? That's all in wonder but it's what needed to detach. Questions with no answers make you curious and miss knowing their state, but the more you wonder for too long the more you start to forget, there's no answers, so what's the point in it. so let it, time will take you. Forcing yourself to forget them will drawn you more into them.

Because think about it. look at how important they are that you wanna let go of them badly, they weren't nothing. They were something that was a part of you, how can you let go of you? But this is it, if they were apart of you, you wouldn't have thought about yourself, but you came into realization you lost yourself, you also have wants, Think about them, yes you have to. You are here because they hurt you. Or you're simply just trying to forget them. Everybody has two sides, and it's never both being beautiful, he was kind, but he wouldn't understand me, they're different but the second clicked into your feelings more, you're caring but I'm not being heard or seen.    focus on the other point, cause if they were a perfect match for you, you wouldn't wanna be pushing them away, repeat what they did to hurt you, all the times you convinced yourself it was okay when it wasn't just because you loved them and you just let it hurt you, the times where you explained it hurt you but nothing changed, so you decided it's time to let go. And that's it. imagine how much of pain and confusion they put you in that you had to find ways to detach yourself? How much more of damage someone could put someone's mind through cause you're tired of communicating. That it's just you now.

never forget to

1. Think about it. you don't have to force yourself by distraction.

2. Remind yourself why they made you detach. you're here for a reason.