You like Good Girls Dallas?

Good Girl, Bad Boy

"Just this." I heard a voice ask at the counter. I turned around to see a tall boy standing there.

I took the beer from his hands silently and glanced at the bottle of soda, I laughed to myself a bit at the fact that my brother was named Sodapop. "These will make your teeth rot ya know."

I handed the soda back to him, "Hm, will they." He asked sarcastically, I hummed in reply,

"Stop pestering Dally." I heard Soda say from behind me.

"Now I wasn't doing nothing, it was the doll who spoke." He rolled his eyes, "Don't mess around Dallas." He simply said.

"That'll be 25 cents." I said putting my hand out, he sucked in his breath, "Really doll? After all that?" He said trying to get out of paying.

"Here." Soda said handing me a quarter, "Ever tell you how much I appreciate your brother." He said pointing to Soda.

I laughed, "So how come I haven't seen you around Doll?" I felt Soda glare at Dally, Sodapop was my elder brother.

"Reformatory." I said cringing at the thought, "Really? I wouldn't exactly take you for a bad girl." I nodded, "Hmm, you must love bad girls, don't you Dallas Winston?"

"That's my name don't wear it out darlin'." I felt Soda roll his yes one more, "Keep looking for a brain back there." Dally remarked to him as he put down the boxes he was lugging.

"Y/n you know damn well that Dally would pick up any girl bad or good," Soda said.

"Why'd you get sent to a reformatory." My smile faded, "I got caught stealing money." He raised his brow.

"Don't be fooled Dallas, even the reason she stole is good." I shook my head, "No it's not soda, I still stole the wallet."

Dallas looked at me, "Why'd you steal it?" Soda chuckled, "Wanted to help out Superman."

He looked at me, "Wow you really are a good girl." I shook my head, "Gosh Soda do you have to tell everyone." He nodded, "yeah, it just feels right."

I shook my head and looked back at Dally, "Seriously don't remember me?" He shook his head, "I'm sure I would remember a pretty face." I giggled at this, "Okay, it's ummm it's 12 so now would be a good time to take your break y/n." Soda said grabbing my shoulders.

"Time is a number Soda." I said, "Yeah, so is age so Dallas- pay attention to this one." he said pointing to me with two fingers, "15." he fished as Dallas chuckled,

"So, into bad girls or good girls, I'm practically dying to know Dallas." I said resting my chin onto my fist, he moved closer to the counter as I rested my elbow onto the counter

"I'll take a good girl, it's a better challenge." He said, Soda pulled me back as I laughed, "Okay, now would be a good time to leave Winston." He said as Dallas backed up, "He put his hands up as I laughed even harder, I covered my mouth and stifled a loud laugh.

Stuttering I held my arm over my stomach and had a fit of giggles as Soda started chasing Dally out of the store.

He went back to the counter as Dallas popped his head in, "See ya round doll!" He yelled before bolting out of the store. Soda ran after and I followed him to the window.

"Woah, what's going on here?" I heard Steve ask as Soda chased Dallas across the parking lot, "Overprotectiveness." I simply said as we watched the show.

_________________________

Sorry for the short chapter, but this idea randomly popped into my head.

Anyway I've been really busy with a lot of activities and have trying to write throughout winter break.