sending time with grayson 2

we both continued to stay together "tell me something lets talk"

"alright well Ive been expanding my field in psychology... I had a very nice and long talk with nick and I figured out a lot about his personality just like i did you"

I said with a nice smile, he kept smiling but he felt uncomfortable as he still felt like I was studying him.

"aww thats nice it seems the town of you have been getting really close"

"yeah... but grayson, I am with you, always and forever you do not need to worry about me leaving your side"

"is that really true?"

"yes"

"really? I have seen the way you look at nick and rein, even ethan, you guys have gotten so close"
"Well... yes. But I still love and care about you regardless of anybody else."

I tried to reassure Grayson was much as possible but it didn't really work. Grayson still felt sad.
"Here let's dance"
Grayson started to dance around I did the same next telepathia came on. Everybody had a smell glass of red wine, even Grayson but

Bellako started playing, I started to dance with Grayson, he kept grinning himself against
me. "Ay ay Au ay" I said slowly grinding against him too.
We both were having so much fun. He sounded more around to Ethan, "you are so hot" he whispered "thank you... if your brother wasn't here I'd take you"
"Ok that's enough now"
He said as he sent me back to Grayson, he gave me a kiss, and his gaze was so strong on my ass, Grayson hugged me and kept grinding, I felt his heavy breathing on my neck.
"Ay ay ay"
He said. I slowly wiggled my way, near the stairs to get into the pool.
Suddenly, out of nowhere. nick threw a floatie into the pool, I quickly climbed ontop. "its mine now"

"HEY fine..."

said nick but to my surpise he brought more floaties about 3 in total, I saw rein he was lonely, for some weird reason i felt called to talk to him so i did "whats up" he asked "not much just wanted to see if you were Ok i feel like your a little tense" he tensed up more clearly not liking the attention that on him. "here dont worry about it" I said holding his hand.

Grayson's POV: I saw skylar talking to rein... I didnt know how to feel. but shortly after I exited the pool and went to dry myself. I remeber he handed me cookies so I decided to eat those while I thought to myself, slowly I felt someone tap my back it was ethan. "hey whats wrong?"

"nothing I just sometimes i feel like hes loosing his love and all of his feelings for me"

"well hes not and he will not go anywhere because he truly does love you but also you cant blame him youve done nothing but push him away"

ethan, was calm, but I just wanted to dodge him at this point I felt tense my mind was a strong blur and I didnt know what to believe or what to think.

"and you think I havent seen the way he is around you or the other 3?"

"oh please that should be the least of your worries you two are not together and regardless, trust me I know he cares about you"

"sure"

"he does also you were the only one that he was dancing with like that, I seriously thought you 2 were gonna fuck"

at that moment I felt flustered but I didnt let my mind trail off.

"look whos smiling" said ethan. "ugh that doesnt prove anything"

"please we all know he is yours trust me he doesnt want anybody else but you"

"alright well thank you lets go back to the party and enjoy it. you know this wont be our only day here"

"and are you not happy with that? it might give you two some time to fuck" said ethan teasing "ok shut up" I said entering the pool again skylar was conversing with rein, but he seemed really laid back and not as flirty as I thought once before"