Who are you..?

I had just finished a go cart race practice with my cousin, Koko. I walked to my dressing room and shut the door behind me. I also locked it. And I was simply thinking about going to go out to find friends, possibly a lover. But then I stated over thinking and eventually a apanic attack formed, hair ripped out and bl00d every where. After about 20 minutes it stopped. I cleaned up the mess then wiped my face off, unaware it still looked like sh*t. I fixed my hair then walked out, heading to a nearby coffee shop.

   I arrived at the coffee shop, walking up to the counter and said my order not looking up at the server and began pulling out my wallet.
     "Sorry to ask.. But have you been crying?" The person at the counter asked in worry.
    I looked up and froze, they looked familiar. Very familiar. "N-no! It's fine.." I pulled out my phone and looked at my face and wiped it off and looked back up to end up just staring. Then managed to look at the name badge- "Oakley" that name.. Sounds so familiar but from where-.
   "You okay?" He snapped me back to reality.
    "S-sorry!! I was thinking.." I spat out.
     "Well here's your mango juice." He handed it to me and I thanked him and walked out of the shop leaving a tip for him.

  I went back to my Trailer/Dressing room and I began trying to figure out who that person was, I was thinking for about 3 hours and I realized. I ment this person before! In in uhm.. Anyway! Koko barged in.
  "Hey the race is about to start, come on." They said, I got up grabbing my helmet and put it on. And walked out of my trailer.

  I got into my Go cart, Koko next to me. And the countdown started. And then suddenly everyone was going. I was in second, Koko in first we were on the same team so no biggie. Then out of nowhere I spotted the person I saw at the coffee shop earlier and got distracted and spun out, from what I know it was a pretty bad crash.

   I woke up in the hospital, I sat up quickly and rubbed my head looking to my side seeing the person I saw at the coffee shop.. I remember how I ment him. I don't remember what happened or how we lost contact. (This didn't actually happen it's just for a story.) I reached to touch his head but I stopped and looked away, but I felt him grab it and held it, tightly. What's happening? Why is my face warm.. Does he remember too..?
   "Is your name.. Asher? By any chance..?" He asked and I looked back toward him in shock as I nodded. He smiled a bit.
  "Do you remember or did you forget..?" He asked another question.
    "I remember.. But I'm shocked you remember me.." I mumbled and pulled the blanket over myself.
   "I never did forget. And seems you didn't ethier." He answered. But before we could continue the conversation a doctor came in with Koko to get me out of there and back to my trailer. It was cold. Colder then normal.. But I guess it's normal.

555 words