For You...

For you

Log #14

It's 8 AM and I'm ready to Write again. Oh and hi! My name is Markis. The cafe should be open by now, sometimes it opens a little late because they don't have enough people to get the place ready in time. I personally like this place. Its not too big, the interior design of the place is calm and soothing with its wood-like features, the chairs have nice comforters to sit on, and the smell of the different ingredients make me wanna try different drinks every time I come back!

Nice, it just opened. I'll continue this on my laptop.

There she is, I just its hard to explain but I just cant stop thinking about her. Think of the most beautiful you've ever seen, and that's her. Sammy, an employee here, ever since my friends and I went here once I just kept coming back once in a while just to see her. The glowing sunlight shining through the window gently touches her skin, making her beauty brighter. When I first came here, I saw her talking to a guy with a bright sweater (forgot the color, I think it was lime-like but I could be wrong), who my friends say were a regular here. Out of the corner of my eye I saw his upset teary eyes, and it was a little disheartening to see but it wasn't too much where it would draw unnecessary attention. Since then the guy hasn't come back and I noticed Sammy a little happier. Perhaps she broke up with him! Hmmmmm

Anyways, I think Ill keep writing like this, Idk something about keeping this on record makes it more down to earth. The logs I make wont just be about Sammy, they'll be about my stories and ideas that I wanna do. To write how I feel and get rid of negative thoughts. Write how the days go and how I feel about life ya know.

Ok, I need to get to what I wanted to do, write my story. I'm calling it White Picture. Its a story about a family going insane after looking at a painting. One by one and as the days move on the family goes insane after looking at the painting. The family eventually becomes what the painting portrays and each family member becomes insane in their own way. I was thinking of a cubism style for the painting, but then I thought Realism! The real world will always be scarier than the fictional world so it'd make the most sense to me!

Maybe I should ask her, Sammy, see what she thinks No I cant do that, thatd be weird.

Oh, and one more thing! Lol I started on Log #14 because why not! Its just a weird number to me and its after the number 13 so maybe starting on 14 will give me goodluck! Okay gotta write, Ciao!

Log #15

Good News! White picture has been going great. I... I feel good about it. Im trying to write the characters as relatable as possible, then as the story goes on they form and show their darker halves. The intrusive thoughts take over, transforming them.

Doesn't seem like Sammy is working today, her day off perhaps. I've only been giving glances in her direction. I need to start a conversation, make a joke or do something! Well its easier typed than done (lol typed). I'll just order something and continue to write.

Log #16

Okay Change of plan, Im starting to lose interest in White Picture Is that good? Its starting to feel a little odd as the story is still developing depth in the characters. Yes each character was going crazy, yes there was drama among the family, but it didnt feel symbolic as I thought it would. I thought of many different ways of how this story would end, destroying the picture but the cycle never ends? Too Cliche! Realize that the family was crazy all along? Too predictable! Honestly, now that I think about it as long as the ending isnt too out of touch with the rest of the story and the deep meaning matches all the lead ups and hints, it doesnt really matter. I mean I just need to love the story that I create. But I overthink too much sometimes.