-chapter 1 !

messages
irl

Aliyah was in her room with her tv watching one of her favorite youtubers nicole laeno. She was in a hotel room with marie because , the first aau game for rwe was today.

Don't get me wrong Aliyah loved supporting her brother but she hated big crowds. She didn't even know anybody's names on the new team he picked up. She was gonna stay at the hotel with marie untill cam convinced her to go.

cam🤓💓
lili 🖕🤍

cam🤓💓
yo , do you wanna come to the game today?
there's gonna be a lot of people but I'll make sure they don't get to close and marie is gonna be there.

lili🖕🤍
isn't everybody on the team like basically elders?

cam🤓💓
no😭, most of them are seniors but i got one young
bull your age you might like talking to before the game starts
lili🖕🤍
                               theirs gonna be a lot of people tho

cam🤓💓
I'll make sure you don't get lost or anything. During the game you can just sit on the bench with your airpods in if you want.

                                                   lili 🖕🤍
                        i'll go if you buy me zaxbys after the game

cam🤓💓
deal. be ready in like 2 hours

Aliyah internally groaned to herself knowing that in couple of hours she was gonna be surrounded by a crowd of loud people just because she wanted zaxbys.

she decided to text her best friend kylee just to tell her how stupid she was with decision making.

                                        wife💍💝: kylee
                                     twin flame❤️‍🔥: aliyah

                                                                    twin flame❤️‍🔥
                                                 im gonna junp off a bridge

wife💍💝
omg??
you can't just say stuff like that then not tell me what happened
it's like illegal
                                                             twin flame❤️‍🔥
                                                    i agreed to go to one of    
                                                 cams games for ZAXBYS.
wife💍💝
why are you complaining
it sounds like a good deal to me🤷‍♀️
                                                            twin flame❤️‍🔥
                                                              kylee NO.
        do you know how many people go to those things?
            to give you a short answer TO MANY

wife💍💝
ohhh😭.
it's gonna be ok gf.
just have your airpods in nd stand next to marie the whole time .

twin flame❤️‍🔥

that's most definitely the plan for rn. 
what am i even gonna wear.
this is to much my social battery went out  before i even got there.

wife💍💝
aliyah i promise your gonna be ok.
think about that wings and things meal you got this.

After her conversation with kylee she got up to decide on what she was gonna wear. She got up to go to her suit case and looked passed all the clothes she had and realized it was gonna be a process. like all the other times when she gets dressed

"marie what are you gonna wear to the game?" she asked with frustration laced in her voice because she could never just pick out and outfit.

"your gonna go the game?" Marie had a smile on her face because Aliyah never goes out, especially when theirs crowds of people there.

"yeah probably just for today tho." she exclaimed noticing the excited look on marie's face because she's going to the game today.

"just a t shirt and leggings. kinda simple but it works." she told the girl.

Aliyah finally decided on some black nike sweatpants an essentials t shirt and some crocs. cam had texted them to come downstairs so they could leave.

"your riding with marie?" cam asked aliyah to make sure he  knew where she was going.

"yep" she said without even having to think about it.

when she got in the car with marie aliyah got on aux and started playing good days by sza. sza was one of aliyahs favorite artist. she liked other artist like drake and jhene aiko but none of them compared to the love she had for sza.

they finally arrived at the gym and that's when aliyah had realized how many people were there. she knew there was gonna be a lot of people but not this many. she stuffed her airpods in her ear to try and block out the noise and kept following marie untill they found cam and the rest of the team.

when she reached cam and saw the rest of the team she got nervous but a certain boy caught her eye. he had curly hair and blue eyes. he was little bit taller then her. if aliyah was being honest she definitely found him attractive, but she knew she was never gonna act on it.

cam decided to introduce aliyah to the team which she wished he didn't do. she never liked being the center of attention.

"ok everybody before we get on the court i just want to say this is my younger sister aliyah. and she will be with us for the rest of the summer so clap it up." everybody claps and looks at aliyah.

she gave a small wave and an awkward smile untill cam told them all to go the court to warm up. she really took a liking to the curly headed boy. she watched him warm up and she could tell he was a really good player.

                                                 💟
i forgot to mention in the last chapter we're just gonna ignore the fact that i'm not bringing up aliyah's parents in this book because it would make my life sm easier

anyway first chapter how do we like ittt. i made this at 1 am so it might now be that good but you get what you get and you don't pitch a fit

ok im gonna go to bed im gonna work on chapter 2 tomorrow make sure to comment nd vote mwauh 💋