Chapter 24 - It's You Who I Want

Chapter 24 - Day 4's Conti + End 

- Day 5's Start + End will be in Chapter 25! 

---------------------------------------

Anntonia's POV

As Michelle and I get inside the car, silence envelopes us, Michelle drove off as I lock my gaze at the window, just spectating what's going around outside.

My mind was filled up with Michelle, I kept thinking if I should get her back or not, I hated myself for hesitating me trusting Michelle again. I hated the fact I thought about that, and I know it also hurts her.

I just can't help not doing that after everything that has happened in my past, I was fooled and I'm genuinely scared to make the same choice I did.

I love Michelle, I really do. Pero ang hirap, it's hard to not hesitate. Hindi ko alam if mangyayari ulit yung nagyari samin ni Chatnalin.

She made me think that I could trust her again, yet she fooled me. How am I sure Michelle wouldn't do the same thing?

The view outside of the window became a backdrop as I became lost inside my own arguing thoughts.

Michelle's POV

I glance at Anntonia as she's focused on the view outside the window, I know she's having a hard time choosing what she'll do with me.

All I want her to know is that I'm genuinely scared of losing her, ayaw kong mawala siya sakin. I can't imagine a lifetime without Anntonia, she's the person that gives me the energy, the person who provides me happiness.

Hindi ako ganito when I was still together with Kylie or Celeste, I never felt this kind of feeling when I was still with them. Anntonia's special, she's different.

She makes me feel things na I've never felt before, I've never loved anyone this hard since Anntonia came into my life.

Losing her is my greatest fear, and forever it will be.

While driving, I came thinking about Anntonia, about how much I just want her back.

Seeing Anntonia so distant from me pains me a lot, I never thought mangyayari eto samin.

As my eyes started to water, Anntonia glanced at me, asking me if I was okay as she noticed my eyes water up.

Am I okay? Not even close.

"Yeah, masakit lang yung mata ko." I covered up with a lie. Except for the fact masakit talaga yung mata ko, I rubbed my eyes with my hands.

"Oh, okay. Do you want an eye-drop? Meron ako dito." Anntonia looked at me as she asked while grabbing her eye-drop inside her bag.

"Sure, I'll double-park there sa corner so I could apply it on my eye." I reply while giving her a faint smile.

"Park ka lng dun, I'll apply it on your eye. It's hard to apply this kapag ikaw lang, hindi natatamaan yung eye mo mismo." Anntonia spoke.

I parked my car in the nearby open corner as Anntonia rose up from her seat, leaning into me.

My heart pounds faster than usual as she touched my face softly, steadying it as she opens the eye-drop.

I missed her touch so much.

"Blink twice after I apply the drop, okay?" Anntonia whispers softly near my ear, sending shivers down me.

Anntonia pressed the eye-drop, releasing a small drop of water in my eye.

I blinked as the drop fell right into my eye.