Apologies and Friendship

FREEN POV

I was Surprised to see her pressing the code of my condo, 2210, tsk. I discreetly chuckled, she looks foolish pressing it repeatedly, so I blocked her.

"Did you change the passcode?" She asked.

"Are you crazy? Do you think I would still use that code? Tsk! You always come here without telling me, and you keep finishing the food in my fridge,"

i complained. She smile at me and pleaded in front of me like a child.

Jennie : "I haven't eaten yet, Chankimha! Have some mercy on me, please!"

"Ugh! Why don't you just leave, Jennie Kim?!"

I angrily said, covering the door with my hand while entering the passcode.

Jennie: "Sorry! So what now?"
She ask .

"What 'what now'?" I asked, puzzled. She's been saying "what now" since earlier.

Jennie: "You're so slow! Tsk. "

She whispered but I heard it.

"What ? I'm the slow one? I slapped her shoulder because I felt irritated at her.

She held her shoulder and winced. I didn't care if she got hurt; this brat deserves it.

"Get out of here,"

I shouted at her again.but at the same time, I'll be in trouble with Aunt and Uncle for what she's doing. The last time I remember, when she found out my code, I was surprised to find her inside my condo, cooking, and all my appliances were on. It was too much. Then she even took my sleeping place and made me sleep in the living room? Imagine that! Who would be happy about that, right? So, from now on, she won't know my passcode anymore. After pressing the code, I entered slowly and went straight to my room.

"So tired,"

I said, lying down on my soft bed. I was about to doze off when I heard a bang from the kitchen. I quickly got up, ran out of the room..

"What happened?!" I exclaimed.

Jennie : "Sorry,"

she said, her tears welling up in front of me. I immediately felt a pang of sympathy for my best friend and embraced her to alleviate her fear.

"It's okay, don't worry."

She hug me back so I tap her shoulder.

Jennie : "Sorry, freen, I accidentally broke the vase your dad gave you!"

Her words caught me off guard. That vase held immense sentimental value to me, it was a gift from my dad when I received an award. I let out a sigh and hurried to the kitchen, where I found the shattered vase scattered on the floor. Helplessly, I closed my eyes for a moment.

Jennie : "Don't worry, I'll replace it,"

she assured, grabbing a broom to clean up the mess.

"No need, just throw it away after you've cleaned it, okay?" I replied, turning away. But her next words made me turn back to face her.

Jennie : "Just accept it, or else you're in trouble!"

she exclaimed, her voice filled with a hint of threat.

JENNIE KIM POV

I was taken a back when the vase that Tito had given to Freen suddenly slipped from my hands, and my heart sank as it shattered on the floor. Just as I saw the door to Freen's room swing open, she rushed towards me, concern etched on her face.

Freen : "What happened?"

she asked, her voice filled with worry.

"I'm sorry," I stammered, fearing her potential anger.

Freen: "What happened?!"

she shouted, causing me to burst into tears. I was afraid that Freen would be furious with me. However, to my surprise, she enveloped me in a tight embrace.

Freen: "It's okay, don't worry,"

she reassured me, her voice soothing. I reciprocated the hug, feeling the warmth and safety of being in my best friend's arms. In that moment, I almost forgot to apologize for my mistake.

"sorry, freen. I accidentally broke the vase your dad gave you,"

I said, my voice filled with guilt, as she let go of me and hurried to the kitchen. I watched as she stared at the shattered vase on the floor, her eyes closing briefly.

"Oh no, I'm in trouble,"

I whispered to myself, feeling a sense of dread.

"Don't worry, I'll replace it,"

I said softly, hoping to ease her anger.

Freen: "No need, just throw it away after you've cleaned it, okay?"

she replied, turning away from me. I felt a pang of guilt as she walked away.

"Just accept it, or else you're in trouble!"

I shouted after her, my voice filled with frustration.

Freen: "What did you say?"

she asked, her eyes narrowing.

I felt a wave of fear wash over me.

"I mean, please accept my apology,"

I said, trying to sound sincere and remorseful. I knew I had to make things right with her, or else our friendship would be in jeopardy.

Certainly! Here's the corrected version of your story:

"Freen: 'Accept your apology with that threatening tone? Are you crazy!'

'She's mad, and I knew it,' I thought to myself.

I approached her and held her hand, diverting her attention to our intertwined hands.

'I'm sorry, Freen... Please, don't be angry,' I pleaded.

Freen: 'Waaah! You're really something!'

'Why?' I asked.

Freen: 'If you weren't my friend, I would have already hurt you, Jennie!'

She was trying to scare me, but despite Freen's tough exterior, she's actually a kind person. She may not always show it and sometimes appears emotionless, but that's what I appreciate about her.

Because sometimes she reveals her vulnerability to me."