Regulars

3rd Person POV

In the Third Selection Central Room. All 28 participants from the tryouts were there. It was time for the regulars to be picked for the match against Japans U-20 National Team.   Everyone was nervous, not sure if they'd be a regular let alone make the lineup. Unexpectedly Ego walked through a door and into the room. The players have yet to see him in person since the opening ceremony.
Ego: "Good work out there you Unpolished Gems. I think this makes it the second time we're meeting directly? Greetings. . ."
Igarashi: "Wada, it's the real deal"
Bachira: "Ego in the flesh. . ."
Ego ignored them, one hand in his pocket the other holding a tablet.
Ego: "For starters, I'll reiterate, football is a sport where you score goals. Goals are the entire reason a stroke exists. That's why with the Thord Selections tryouts, decided to center the team around the person with thee highest goal scoring rate. Steel your hearts and listen hard. I'm about to announce the eleven players that will play against Japans U-20. First the number one player. . ."
He clicked something on his table and on the scree showed Itoshi Rin's blue lock character.
Ego: "Itoshi Rin, with an average goal scoring rate of 2.5 per match this team will be centered around you in an aggressive offense oriented formation. The type of team that may suffer 5 goals but score 6. This is the only way a Blue Lock team if strikers  can win. Destruction begets destruction. You will lead the team embodying this theme. And the following ten players name I call will become the ammo to escalate that destruction. First, the Goalkeeper"
He clicked on his screen tablet once again, Gagamaru Gin's blue lock figure appearing on the scree.
Ego: "Gagamaru Gin, you will be this teams guardian. Next two center backs. Niko Ikki and Aryu Jyubei. And on either side we'll have two dribblers that boast speed and technique."
Zeijre was sure he was one of them he had a smug look on his face.
Ego: "For the right side back, Chigiri Hyouma. And left side back, Bachira Meguru."
Zeijre: "HUH?!!! What about me?!"
Ego: "What about you?"
Zeijre was to stunned to say anything and left it at that."
Ego: "Now will announce the group of attackers up ahead. The wings. . . Otoya Eita and Zeijra Kyroshi."
Zeijre let out a relieved sigh that he was in the lineup somewhere.
Ego: The last two in between in the heart of the offense will be these two. Nagi Seishiro. Now as the last piece  as the ideal partner to Itoshi Rin. The last piece is you. . ."
He clicked on his tablet just as he did with every other person.
Ego: "Isagi Yoichi"
Kenyu: "That's only 10 people, we're missing a midfielder."
Ego: "Oh right, I forgot about that guy. My mistake. The one leading this teams passing at the Center Attacking spot. . ."
He made another click on his tablet.
Ego: "𝑰𝒛𝒖𝒎𝒊 𝑲𝒊𝒚𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊"
The entire room was shocked and confused. He left the facility so he was no longer in Blue Lock.
Karasu: "He's not even here anymore. How can that be."
A door opened revealing Kiyoshi. He walked in with a grin on his face.
Kiyoshi: "Says who?"
He gave Karasu a wink.
Ego: "See he's here."
Zeijre: "Wait a minute you said he was leading the teams passing?!"
Hiori: "I hate to say it but that role shouldn't be for him them."
Saramadara: "I have to agree with them."
Kenyu: "How can somebody like lead our teams passing."
Kiyoshi: "I'll take us to the promise lands don't worry about it."
Ego: "Don't question my judgement, Now that is the Blue Lock 11 members."
Kenyu: "What about Shidou?"
Ego: "He had an average if 2 goals per match during tryouts but his out of match actions cannot be overlooked. He and Rin have no Chemical Reaction once so ever. Both of them on the field would bring our teams chemistry down drastically. Even with all that I planned to have him as a backup incase Rin was shut down. But as I finalized the roster I received a call from Burasuta the president of the JFA. He said Itoshi Sae was dissatisfied with Japan's U-20 forwards. He wouldn't olay unless he got to pick a forward from Blue Lock. The match would be called off if Itoshi Sae didn't play. So Itoshi Sae came and picked out Shidou Ryusei. Not any of you hit Shidou Ryusei."
Kiyoshi: I'll crush them together anyway.
Ego: "At any rate this team would revolve around either of them, Itoshi Rin, Shidou Ryusei, or Izumi Kiyoshi. I originally planned to pick Kiyoshi but with him walking out after the World Select match it was between Rin and Shidou. Kiyoshi switching up his playstyle making him the perfect CAM for this team I had him choose who he was going to pass the ball to. Itoshi Rin or Shidou Ryusei. . ."
Everyone looked at Kiyoshi.
Kiyoshi: "I chose Rin, only because Eita wasn't an option. But I'll have every forward on this team score a goal so don't worry about it."
Ego: "Kiyoshi chose Rin and Sae chose Shidou. It's a match between which midfielder is right. That will be determined in 15 days. In front of the entirety of Japan. Now for the rest of you who didnt make the cut as a regular. There's 12 spots left, show what you can do and seize a spot on the bench. The stage is set, If you lose this battle Blue Lock will dismantle and your future will be crushed along with it. We have 15 days, in that remaining time venture forth with the resolve to lose it all Unpolished Gems. There is no longer any room for failure. In order to whip into shape a battalion to pulverize Japans U20 team, you will undergo a training to become a team."
Rin: "How lukewarm if you crybaby"
He pointed at Kiyoshi who was a bit surprised.
Rin: "I could care less about you not wanting to pick me. After all this match is just another stepping stone to me becoming the worlds best."
Kiyoshi: "You've gotta beat me first. Consider this a temporary friendship. That goes for all of you."
Bachira: "Yeah afterwards I'll crush you and become the best in the world. I've got no other choice, I'm all in on this project already."
Karasu: "Even though I'm not a regular I wont back out. I'll get a spot on the bench and find a way in the match."
Eita: "Honestly it's pretty hype.
Nagi: "I just wanna play"
Ego: "Excellent show of egoism from you bunch. We will now commence your last training camp.

~•TIMESKIP Day 1 Of Blue Locks "Last Training Camp"•~

Kiyoshi POV

I was currently in the weight room with a few others. I continued my physical training I started with Anri. I was currently bench pressing  with Hiori spotting me. Just then the bell rang signaling for a break. I racked the weight before sitting up.
Hiori: "Wanna grab something to eat?"
Kiyoshi: "Nah I think I'll keep going."
Hiori: "Seriously dude? Its break time."
Kiyoshi: "Don't need it. You can go though."
I stood up and walked to the treadmill as Hiori left the room. Me and Rin were the only ones left in the room. I didnt dsy anything to him though, I didnt know him at all. I began running on the treadmill, it starting to move. I immediately clocked up to my fastest speed. Reading the number on the thing it read 21.6MPH.
Kiyoshi: Not enough!
I began running even harder trying to up the speed a bit, 21.7
Just then I saw someone step on the treadmill beside me. I look toward 5it to see Zeijre already running. I look at his speed it reading 22.4MPH.
Zeijre: "Holy shit your fast."
I ignored him and tried running even faster, 21.9.
Zeijre: "Almost."
I ignored him and tried to run even faster but I couldnt. That was my current top speed, I start slowing down realizing that was it. I came to a full stop, stepping off the treadmill. Zeijre stopped as well before trying to hand me a water bottle. I just look at it, not taking it from him.
Zeijre: "C'mon cant have you getting hurt, drink up."
I snatch the bottle from hom and began drinking, it was warm.
Zeijre: "Where'd you go after the match?"
Kiyoshi: "Places"
Zeijre: "Seriously, you're almost an entirely new person. You seem motivated about soccer, and your not even the center forward. So whyre so motivated?"
Kiyoshi: "Because, I'll be doing everything on the field now. Not just shooting the ball. I'll get noticed by doing everything on the field."
Zeijre: "Hm? Good reason I guess. Well I hope your good at passing. This is the first time you'll actually be assisting me."
Kiyoshi: "You bragging?"
Zeijre: "What? No!"
Kiyoshi: "I'm kidding, I'll support everyone up front for now. But I'll come for spot soon."
Zeijre: "Let's dazzle the world."
I chuckled, he looked a bit surprised at the student action.
Kiyoshi: "Let's go eat, I'm hungry."
Zeijre smiled before following me out of the weight room. Rin still going at it.  We head to the cafeteria and get some food before taking a seat at a table with people that had a few people we were familiar with, like Saramadar. I couldve chose to sit with Hiori but I wanted to meet nee people this time.
Kiyoshi: "Yoo."
I say as we both take a seat. Everyone at the table just looked at me.
Kiyoshi: "I do something wrong?"
Saramadara: "No, just not used to your voice actually sound a bit lively."
Zeijre: "Knew I wasnt the only person to notice it."
Karasu: "You mean to tell me this is the person you said was a dickhead Saramadara."
Saramadara: "He changed after he disappeared. My mistake.'
Kiyoshi: "I'm hurt"
Zeijre: "Yeah right, you're a stone golem."
Eita: "Hey Kiyoshi, why'd you plan to pick me to lead the team?"
Karasu: "Yeah I actually did mean to ask you that."
Zeijre: "Yeah that did throw me off when you said that."
Saramadara: "Normally you'd pick yourself"
Kiyoshi: "I liked your playstyle while I was watching some matches of everyone. It'd be super easy for me to pass the ball to you. No one notices you move around and they wouldn't know what to do once I passed it."
Zeijre: "I wanna see you actually pass the ball first."
Saramadara: "Me to, you're all about scoring arent you?"
Kiyoshi: "Yeah, i can score on anybody if I want to. But now I'm able to pass it in any kind of way."
Karasu: "I call lies."
Eita: "Yea that is a bit hard to believe."
Kiyoshi: "I expanded my game in the last 3 weeks. With me passing the ball and having other people score I'll be able to move freely and score. You guys are nothing but stepping stones to me scoring."
The entire table went silent.
Zeijre: "That sounds more like you."

DINGGGG
All of you meet in the meeting room.

We did as instructed, in the dark room with only a screen lighting it up. He began talking to us about something called "Flow". Put simply it's when someone is so focused they're in their own world. The best way to achieving "Flow" is by focusing on something during a moment and thinking of nothing else. I knew exactly what he was talking about but I had yet to ever have a moment like that. I immediately had my mind drift elsewhere. I could care less about what he was talking about not that It really applied to me. That moment is for when I meet my match. And no one will do so, I mean ͓̽no͓̽ ͓̽o͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽e͓̽ will ever make me struggle like that again.