5.

Mayoun Day-

🦋🦋मेहँदी है रचनेवाली, हाथों में गहरी लाली
कहें सखियाँ, अब कलियाँ, हाथों में खिलने वाली हैं
तेरे मन को, जीवन को, नई ख़ुशियाँ मिलने वाली हैं
मेहँदी है रचनेवाली, हाथों में गहरी लाली
कहें सखियाँ, अब कलियाँ, हाथों में खिलने वाली हैं
तेरे मन को, जीवन को, नई ख़ुशियाँ मिलने वाली हैं 🦋🦋

The mayoun was held at murtasim's house this time as maa begum insisted them. Rumi was wearing a mustard yellow suit with some fake flower jewellery. The event was organised in the backside of the house. Many politicians and big famous person's had joined the event. Rumi was seated on the stage alone with some ladies sitting beside her, she was enjoying the moment, laughing and giggling with her sister. Everyone applied ubtan on her cheeks and hands as a custom. Someone was watching all this with a evil smile on her face , she was jealous of rumi but faking a smile she joined the other ladies and came forward to apply ubtan on rumi's face, rumi felt uncomfortable the way she was gazing her but ignored it by giving a soft smile.

Mubarak ho!
*She said with a bit of sarcasm*

Thankyou , tum kon ?
*Rumi asked not knowing who she's *

Mein haya murtasim ki sabse khas cousin
*She replied with a proud smile playing on her face*

Hmm, naam haya hai harkate ekdum behaya wali
*She covered up her irked face with a fake smile*

Kya bola tumne?
*She asked with a questionable look*

Kuch nahi
*Haya soon ignored her and went away*

Flashback

It was the day when murtasim's alliance was fixed with rumi and that's when haya came shocked to hear that murtasim is going to get married not to her but someone else, her blood was boiling with anger and she wanted to kill her herself but she kept a calm look and walked to maa begum.

Maa begum , ye mein kya sun rahi aapne murtasim ki shadi tey kardi
*She said *

Han to isme tumhe kya masla hai
*Maa begum replied*

Par aapne to Mujhse wada kiya tha na ki aap meri Shadi murtasim se karayengi
*She wasn't expecting that maa begum would ditch her at the end*

Han but murtasim ko Rumi pasand aayi isliye Rishta tey kardiya
*she stood up and patted her cheeks but deep down haya felt like killing her, she maintained her decency and remained polite*

Haya had some plans to ruin their marriage but she decided to not do anything until they're married.

Back to present-

Rumi was dancing and singing with her friends and someone was watching all this from far clenching his fists and jaws. He couldn't ignore the fact that all the man were staring at his to be wife so he decided to interrupt the function.

Rumi ignored him and danced along with others.

Nikkah day-

The nikkah ceremony was about to begin, rumi sat on a couch wearing a heavy golden and red lehenga. She wore a veil covering her face *murtasim ki dulhan* was embroidered on the veil.

Murtasim was wearing a golden sherwani, soon the ceremony started and the bride and groom were seated opposite each other and there was a net cloth barrier between them. The maulvi asked rumi first for her consent.
Maryam along with hamna were standing beside rumi each side teasing her time to time and some of her college friends were drooling over rumi's soon to be husband no one could ignore his sharp features. Rumi ignored those girls giving them a pointed glare.

Do you rumaisa Siddiqui daughter of rehman Siddiqui accept "murtasim shehnawaz khan" as your husband?

Rumi's father patted her head.
*He asked three times and rumi replied Qubool Hai*

Same was asked to murtasim and he said Qubool Hai thrice.

They're finally nikkahfied soon after the nikkah the groom and bride were seated together on the stage, they exchanged some stares.

Soon all the girl gangs surrounded murtasim and asked for bribe and murtasim politely fullfilled their demands.

________________________________

A short update and sorry for updating late.

A very happy new year to all of you ✨ may the coming year brings love, happiness and peace.

Thanks for reading.

Let's meet again in 2024💓