➛➛➛

After what felt like years but was realistically a few hours later the bell for lunch had finally rang. As her peers rushed to their cars or the cafeteria Magnolia couldn't help but dwell on the odd conversation with Paige this morning.

Of course, it wasn't true and there was a lot to think about with Paige being jealous and trying to take it out on her. But there was still a little sliver in her that had ideas just overflowing in her mind and she needed to call to the only person she could, Kiley.

Magnolia needed to get Kiley to go into town with her for lunch but she needed to squirm her way out of her daily lunch with Alex and Nathen. Luckily Magnolia found Alex near his locker before he went to the cafeteria.

"Hey I'm gonna go see what Kiles is doing for lunch, I'll catch you later." Mag rushed out to Alex attempting to walk away but failed as Alex followed behind her.

"Any reason why?" Alex asked at the sudden change

"No, I just need some girl time." She tried to end the conversation quickly trying to salvage their forty minutes of freedom.

"Is it anything that I did?" Alex asked but not trailing behind anymore.

"No, I just wanna talk with Kiles about these new shoes I wanna buy and what my next haircut should be. I mean if you want you can join but if you do I'm gonna need you to tell me if curtain bangs with layers or highlights would be the best use of my money because I can't get both." Mags was out of breath as she rushed out her words but obviously, it worked.

"Yeah okay, um talk to Kiles about that, I'm gonna stay with Nathan though." Alex waved before walking off in the opposite direction.

Finding Kiley wouldn't be the hard part but being able to get her to Mag's car, getting something to eat, and back with a few minutes to spare would be harder but not impossible. She just needed to find the girl before she got her game loaded up.

Mags spotted the girl sitting down at a desk in a classroom as usual, quickly Magnolia entered the class and grabbed Kiley's backpack before she could even get her computer out. "Um hello? I need my computer." Kiley protested.

Magnolia lifted Kiley by the arm and grabbed her hand as she led her out of the class. "Um actually you need to get in my car cause now we only have thirty minutes and I have some tea."

"Wait, are we going on a gossip date?" Kiley asked excitedly trailing behind faster and squeezing the girl ahead's hand.

The girls were out the doors and into the parking lot, "Yes, and we have only twenty-nine minutes now." Magnolia grabbed the keys off her lanyard around her neck as she climbed into the car, Kiley going around to the passenger seat. Magnolia started the car as she saw Alex Walter walk out of the building looking around the parking lot. "Kay, Kie-kie we're gonna make a quick detour and apparently we're adding to our date."

With slight disappointment, Kiley nodded, "Okay, let's get the poor boy."

Swinging around the parking lot to the doors Magnolia stopped in front of the Walter boy, "Need a ride handsome?" Magnolia winked as she flipped her hair dramatically. Alex rolled his eyes and he got in the backseat.

"I thought you were gonna sit and talk about hair?" Alex asked as he set his bag down.

"Uhh, I thought you were gonna keep Nathan company?" Magnolia avoided the question.